Chapter 1

(Third POV)

Sora, Donald, Goofy, Riku, Kairi, Axel and Xion were talking to each other at the train station in Twilight Town with a few other friends named, Hayner, Pence, and Olette. They were having a great a time together, but that was short lived when Heartless and Nobodies started flooding to them. Surprised by the attack, Sora and co., drew their weapons, ready to take all of them down. They then ran in different directions to dwindle their numbers quicker. Sora ran and casted Thundaga on his side, killing most of them and leaving some for him to whack with his keyblade. Donald and Goofy were helping each other with the enemies on their side, so Donald casted Blizzaga, and Goofy charged in with his shield, effectively clearing their side, and then they went over to Sora's side to help. Riku dodged the attacks from both Heartless and Nobodies, and he would counterattack when there was a clear opening, and he was slowly taking care of his side. Kairi needed a little help from Xion when she would be exposed to be attacked by, and their teamwork was on par with the trio of Sora, Donald, and Goofy. However, more and more Heartless and Nobodies appeared as soon as they killed, and this was wearing the group out. They then huddled up together, back to back, and tried to recuperate.

Sora: "There are too many! We need to get out of here!"

Xion: "No, Sora! We have to fight, or else the people would be in danger because of us!"

Donald: "Yeah, we gotta keep fighting!"

Goofy: "Garsh! C'mon Sora, we have to fight!"

Riku: "Don't worry Sora, we'll stick by you 'till the end."

Kairi: "Just follow what you think is right." Sora was torn on what to do, run and risk getting hurt, or run and risk the invasion. He wouldn't want his friends to be hurt, nor does he want others to get hurt, and he had to make a choice. Suddenly, a pillar of light appeared from behind the Heartless and Nobodies, which made them turn to the light and slowly move towards it, but that was a bad choice, for a keyblade flew out of the light and circled around the group, killing most of the Heartless and Nobodies there. Then it went back into the pillar of light, and out came a mysterious boy with (H/L) (H/C) hair, and a very peculiar outfit The boy walked out of the pillar and looked at the group with emotionless eyes, which captivated Xion a lot. He jumped over the horde and slammed the blade part of his keyblade, and a shockwave of light erupted, killing 30% of the enemies. He then looked at the group with anger.

Y/N: "Don't just stand there. FIGHT!" He ran into the horde and started swinging in unpredictable patterns, and everyone was cut from their thoughts before they all joined in finishing the rest of them. After the fight, everyone, except for the boy, was tired, and they all just sat down on the ground. The boy then started walking to the train station, but the group stopped him.

Sora: "Hey, thanks for helping us there-Ugh!" Sora was interrupted by a punch to his gut from the boy before he kicked him in the jaw, making him fall, and then the others ran to him.

Y/N: "No, I should thank you for not doing nothing. I would've suffered the same fate if you guys weren't so disturbed by my appearance..." He then continued walking to the station, but was stopped again by Riku turning him towards him and punching him in the face. The boy flinched at the punch, but kept an emotionless face.

Riku: "Hey! Why did you punch him!? We helped you, and you just did that for no reason!?" He turned around and walked away into the train that would take him to Yen Sid's castle. As door was about to close, the gang arrived just in time, much to the boy's dismay. The ride there was awkward for everyone, but Xion was just looking at the boy with curiousity, his (E/C) eyes were mesmerizing, and his chiseled jawline could cut somebody if they'd slap him enough times. She stood up from her seat and sat beside him, to which he replied with him moving away from her, and she puffed her cheeks because of that.

Xion: "Hey there, I'm Xion-" He interrupted her by saying things she never expected him to know.

Y/N: "Former member of Organization XIII. Friend of Roxas, and Axel, Nobodies of Sora and Lea." That caught her off guard, and she gasped in shock because of that.

Xion: "How...?" The boy just tapped the side of his head, signalling her that he knew before she was restored.

Y/N: "The names Y/N, if you're so obliged to know..."

Xion: "Nice to meet you Y/N." She reached out a hand for him to shake, hesitantly he took it, and sparks flew to both of their hands, jolting them both from the shock. Y/N looked at his hand, and so did Xion, but they both decided to shrug it off.

Xion: "So, who taught you to fight like that?"

Y/N: "A friend, who also gave me this outfit. You train yourself don't you?"

Xion: "Yeah, oh we're here." She was right, and the train had arrived. They all got off, and Y/N followed behind the gang, to Xion's disappointment. When they had arrived at Yen Sid's doorstep, Sora immediately opened the door, and Yen Sid was just sitting down, reading his dusty old book. He looked up and saw everyone, but Y/N hid behind the corner.

Yen Sid: "Ah, Sora, and the rest. Please come in." They did so, but Y/N just stayed outside, and Xion was about to get worried, but the door closed afterwards, leaving Y/N to cry over something he would never want to speak of, ever...

Yen Sid: "I see, so this boy, he just helped you then, attacked you?" Y/N heard this and leaned into the door to eavesdrop on the conversation.

Kairi: "Yes master Yen Sid, this guys just punched Sora out of nowhere and walked away like nothing happened!" Y/N's tears of sadness had turned into anger, but decided to leave it and walk out of the tower. He didn't want to intrude on the affairs of "true" keyblade bearers. He didn't have the heart to become one, so he walked out and left on the train, never to be seen by the others again...

A/N: Hey everyone, this was chapter one, and I hope you all liked it. I will see you all in the next chapter! BYE!