Chapter 2

(Y/N's POV)

I was back on the train, back to Twilight Town, and to get back to that portal I left. If I ever left it there, people might get hurt from it, so I had to leave the group because of who I am, I may look okay, but I feel like I don't have a heart at all...I feel my regular heart beating, but I don't feel my soul of heart. That's why I cried, and I still have the emotions, but I can't feel love...how do I not feel it, because I have no heart? It was all so confusing to me that I just didn't mind it anymore. As I was riding the train, I caught a glimpse of everyone, looking at the window I was looking at, and I saw that they looked serious, Yen Sid and Xion however, they had sympathetic looks on them, but I just shrugged it off before I continued to look at the wonderful scene around me. It was beautiful, knowing that there is still some light in things that are not living. I am glad for that, and not long after, I had arrived back in the train station, but the portal was gone. I groaned in annoyance that someone had used the portal without knowledge of anything at all. Why was I so stupid to notice...?

???: "Hey there." I turned to the sound of the voice, and I saw a blonde boy, an ebony-haired boy, and a brunette girl.

Y/N: "What do you want? I'm busy."

Pence: "Hey, don't be like that, just try to smile. Oh, my name's Pence by the way, and this is Hayner and Olette." They both waved at me before I looked out to the sunset, but Pence interrupted me with something.

Pence: "Hey, we can watch the sunset from the clocktower. We can eat some Sea Salt Ice Cream too while we're at it." I looked at the top, and I decided, yeah why not?

Y/N: "Sounds like a good idea."

Olette: "Great, I'll go get the Ice Cream, you guys can make your way there." They nodded before we made our way there, and I got to admit, what a wonderful view it was. The sunset coated the town with it's rays perfectly, and the view was something I could cross out my bucket list, if I had one...I sat down on the edge of the tower, and I closed my eyes, letting the wind hit my face, and I let it listen into my ears. Hayner and Pence sat to the left of me, and they sat down as well. After a while, Olette had come back with four sticks of a blue ice cream popsicle in her hands and handed them out to us, I was hesitant at first, but I took the last one before I took a small bite of it. It was salty, but it had a sweet aftertaste, it was really good I had to say. We sat on the tower, and they decided to talk some random things about there school or something, but I didn't mind them, I just kept on eating my ice cream. By that time, it was time to depart back to Yen Sid's tower, so that I can find a solution to how I can leave Twilight Town. I stood up as I finished my ice cream, and I nodded to the trio.

Y/N: "Thank you for your hospitality, I shall take my leave now." They nodded before waving back at me.

Hayner: "Sure man, come by to our spot anytime, and we can eat some more ice cream later."

Y/N: "Will do." I then jumped off the tower, which surprised them to say the least, and as I was nearing ground for a hard landing, the group I had met before exited the station and were right below me now. So, I flipped and tucked my knees before rolling as to not hurt my legs, and I stood up afterwards. I then turned to the group of friends, who looked at me with mixed reactions, but I didn't mind.

Y/N: "I believe that Yen Sid will be expecting me now, right?" They all nodded before I walked past them, leaving them to walk around the town. I got back onto the train for the third time and made my way to his tower.

(TImeskip)

Yen Sid: "Ah, Y/N, how goes your travels so far?"

Y/N: "You tell me, I've had to use that portal for jumping between world, but now, someone took it."

Yen Sid: "I see, then I will give you something to use on your later travels. Also, I heard that you didn't get along with the other Keyblade wielders yes?"

Y/N: "They didn't do shit, pardon my language, I can take down a horde of these with no problem, but I didn't want to waste energy fighting those things, and they didn't do anything, only when I said so, and they did. You need to train better Keyblade wielders with better mindsets."

Yen Sid: "They may be inexperienced, but they have come a long way these past years, so please understand." I sighed in annoyance before nodding.

Y/N: "Very well Yen Sid, I'll give them a chance, not like they'll give me a chance anyways..." I proceeded to walk out of his office, but he stopped me for a while.

Yen Sid: "Y/N, if you would please come by tomorrow, then I will give you what you need, and something important as well."

Y/N: "Understood Yen Sid." I left his room and decided to find a place to bunker down.

A/N: Hey everyone, sorry it took so long, but as I said before, I will be updating a bit slower now since I am on break and need to recover from more mental breakdowns and utensil smashing. Anyways, thank you so much for reading, and I will see you all in the next chapter. BYE!