Part.18

Y/N POV~

The second I got of the floor Mark trapped me in a tight hug from the front and Youngjae did the same from the back. We looked like a cheese sandwich where I was the cheese stuck between two protective bread slices.

As our drinks arrived everyone opened up their bentos that's I prepared. Everyone ate theirs cheerfully and happily saying stuff like 'you cook the best after my mom'

We sat in groups like Mark JinYoung Youngjae and me on one table. Jackson BamBam and YuGyeom at one. And the rest two at a single table.

JaeBum didn't even touch the food and instead ordered some muffin from Starbucks. JiYeon forced him to eat some by feeding him. That's not fair! I'm the only one who's allowed to-

She ate the damn sausage heart! I made it for him! She gives me a disgusted look after sticking her tongue out. This bitc-

No no no no I can't swear because of someone like her.

After finishing our drinks we went to the next ride it was a rollercoaster. JaeBum, Jackson, BamBam and JinYoung went first. And as usual YoungJae... was scared. Lol.

It was a ride where four people sat facing each other. Jiyeon sat opposite to me, Mark sat beside her and Yugyeom sat beside me. Honestly why did she come.

After the ride I was walking next to Yugyeom and talking about some random drama that we both wanted to watch together. Jiyeon passed by me and pretended as if her bracelet got stuck on my skirt. Oh hell nah.

She pulled her bracelet harshly. And my skirt tore from the bottom because of the delicate material. Maybe she planned all this from the beginning.

-x-x-x-