Part.45

Y/N POV~

As I came out of the washroom after freshening up I saw JaeBum standing near the counter. Shirtless...

The flame was on and he was cooking something. French toast and bacon? He was scrolling through his phone as one side of the toast and bacon was browning.

But of course all I could focus on were his back muscles. It's so weird that I'm saying this but damn it was a view to behold.

He turned around to grab something from the shelves and noticed that I had freshened up. "Sit down I'll serve breakfast."

"Go brush your teeth idiot. And please wear a shirt no naked people allowed in my house but me." I snapped at him.

"Then you take your shirt off." What the heck is he saying? I walked up to my dining table took his shirt from the chair and threw it on his face.

I walked up behind him before he could do anything and pushed him from the back to the washroom.

"There is a spare toothbrush in cabinet. Go in and get fresh or else I won't wait and leave for work without you."

JaeBum POV~

Haha it's so fun to tease her. The way her face colored red when I told her to take off her shirt. The way she tried to cover her face with her black bangs, and trying to act unfazed.

I can't get enough of her.

-x-x-x-