Part.57

Y/N POV~

"Oh my god Lisa my long lost friend!" I screamed as I jumped on her to hug her. Lisa on the other hand giggled and hugged me back.

"Oh my god you still have your cute chubby cheeks" I squealed as I pinched her cheeks.

"Haha. [Y/N] you are still the same even after a whole year. So I'm guessing your secret crush on JaeBum is still there?" She wiggles her eyebrows my smile dropped as soon as she said that, and tears formed in my eyes.

" [Y/N]?? Are you... crying?" She asked worried and bending down to look at my face.

"Ahaha. No it's nothing. Nothing at all. Don't worry!" I said smiling and splashing water on my face trying to hide my tears.

She held my wrist and pulled them away from my face to look at me. I still tried my best to hide my face with my hair. "Ahaha I said it's ok" I said fake laughing.

"[Y/N]!! Look at me right now!" She said in a stern voice. I raised my head to look at her. I'm sure even though my face had water all over she could still make out that the drops rolling down my cheeks were tears.

"What happened? Please tell me." She said in a softer tone and let go of my wrist.

"I do love him but he.... he" I couldn't complete my sentence it was too painful. I felt like I would start sobbing loudly any second now.

What should I even say?

He betrayed me. Left me for another girl. I should've know.

Am I still.... not good enough?

-x-x-x-