Part.25

Y/N POV~

I quickly twisted the key and opened the door to my apartment,quickly entering and closing it behind me. Thanks to his loss of stamina he was a little slow. So by the time I closed the door he was banging on it.

"[Y/N] let me in, we have to talk. Please?" The please came out sounding more like a question than request.

Suddenly as I opened my mouth to answer him and tell him to go away my phone rang. I didn't want to answer it, but then I saw the caller ID. How could I ignore this boy?

KYUM calling...

            Accept.             Decline. 

I quickly dried my tears with the back of my hand, cleared my voice and answered the call. "Hello? Yugyeom?"

"Ah [Y/N] we were all just really worried so I called. Did you reach home safely?"

"Hmm".

Hearing me talk to Yugyeom JaeBum got angry I guess and started banging on the door instead of knocking. "You can talk to Yugyeom but not me? Open the damn door! This won't end well." He threatened angrily, and I got scared.

I heard a sigh on the other side of the line. "Is hyung outside your door?"

"Uh-h yeah"

"I think you should talk to him he left all of us in the park for you, just open the door" he suggested, more like commanded.

"Hmm ok" I hesitantly replied.

"K bye"

"bye kyum"

What do I do? Should I just open the door? What will he do? Let's just hope he won't hurt me.

-x-x-x-