Part.54

Y/N POV~

As he turns around and tries to leave the room I run up to him and slip my arms around his waist basically giving him a back hug.

"I love you too." I say smiling into his shirt. He turns around and hugs me back.

Narrator POV~

The both of them smiled while in each other's embrace and suddenly the two remembered they had to leave.

And so they ran to their vans in super sonic speed. JaeBum sat with YuGyeom on the plane and [Y/N] with Bambam.

So they switched seats so that JaeBum would be sitting with [Y/N] and YuGyeom with Bambam. [Y/N] placed her head on JaeBum's shoulder and JaeBum placed his on her head.

"Maybe I was jealous you know" JaeBum suddenly spoke up. "Hah I knew it." She said laughing, JaeBum turning red from embarrassment.

They fell asleep just like that with their hands intertwined their body heats radiating keeping the latter comfortable. Before they knew it the flight food had arrived.

As they ate JaeBum pokes his fork in [Y/N]'s tray taking out a piece of chicken. "It was mine~" [Y/N] whined.

"Yeah but I love~ chicken. Want you even do this much for your boyfriend?" JaeBum chuckled in turn making [Y/N] pout.

"Fine~ Fine~ I'll give you a little of mine." JaeBum said making [Y/N]'s eyes light up.

"Say ah~" JaeBum said [Y/N] opened her mouth and JaeBum placed his fork between her lips letting her eat.

-x-x-x-