Part.41

Narrator POV~

After [Y/N] was done explaining JaeBum squeezed her cheeks gently, making [Y/N] giggle in the process, forgetting all her embarrassment.

They soon finished with their meals and decided to return to their homes and finally part ways for the day since they had a long day tomorrow. On the way JaeBum again held [Y/N]'s hand and intertwined their fingers.

"JAEBUM OPPA!!" They heard a thin and shrill voice behind them clearly that of a girl at a distance. They turned around to look at who it was and oh no...

Trouble for both of them. A group of around 10-14 girls were sprinting towards their direction.

And of course observing their behavior they were fan girls. [Y/N] quickly pulled her hand away, making JaeBum frown in the process.

But JaeBum didn't have any security the fans might get too excited and maybe hurt them or get hurt themselves. This got [Y/N] seriously concerned

By the time the two could think of anything the girls crowded around them and [Y/N] tried her best to keep them away.

Soon enough due to pushes and crowd [Y/N] felt something wet on her feet and a little sting in her elbow which she ignored because of the utter chaos in front of her.

One of the fan girls had accidentally dropped her drink on the latter. "Oh no. I'm so sorry." The fan girl said genuinely feeling sorry with everyone else dramatically gasping.

I really just smiled at her signaling that I had forgiven her, but I felt this fiery feeling behind me where JaeBum stood.

Today...
Is a bad day.

-x-x-x-