chapter 1

"Mommy,Mommy,Mommy!" Teddy cries as I go to pick him up from head start. He jumps in my arms crying into the crook of my neck. "What's wrong baby?" I ask him while I dry the tears of his cheeks. "They said my daddy doesn't love me and Ima freak. Mommy am I a freak?" My poor baby. I kiss his cheek. "Of course your not a freak baby. They are just jealous becaus your mommy loves you 2 times as much as theirs do." I smile trying to cheer him up. He still looks said I kiss his nose and he laughs. "Do you want to go get some ice cream, baby boy?" He nods over excitedly. I can't help but laugh.

After we go to the store we get a carton of ice cream because its cheaper and we can save some for latter. While in the car I ask Teddy about his day. "Mommy, will you get mad at me if I tell you something?" I look in the mirror. He looks like he is concentrating on something. He fidgets with his fingers. "Of course not baby." I smile. Still fidgeting he looks up. "I got a girlfriend." He smiles big and proud. I smile back at him. Even though he isn't even 5 yet I feel jealous if I'm honest with my self. I never want my son to feel heart break like I did and still do. "What's her name, baby?" He smiles . "Its funny mommy. Kate Probes. Like aunt Kate." He laughs. I smile at him. "So what are look like?" He puts his finger up to his chin acting like he is thinking. "Um.... She really pretty. She got black curly hair. And blue eyes. She so pretty." I laugh a little at him. "So when am I going to meet her?" He shrugs. "I don't know." I laugh. "So does she have a mommy or a daddy I can talk to so you guys can have a play date?" He looks sad when I say this. He stops smiling as do I. "She doesn't have a daddy either." I nod my head. "I will try to find out who her mom is and set up a play date for you all. Okay? "He nods eagerly. I just laugh.

We go home and Ray is at the stove cooking. I don't know what I would do with out him. He is a miracle. "Hey Daddy." I say. Teddy and I hug him. His kisses our foreheads and continues cooking. Theodore runs to his room. I sit at the bar stool. "So Anny, are you and Kate still going put to night to celebrate your new job?" Kate and I planned on going to a club tonight. I shrug. "Are you sure you are okay with watching Teddy for?" He laughs. "Of course I am baby. I love spending some quality time with my grandson. You need to live a little while your still young." As he shakes his head. "I know Daddy. I might need to start getting ready its almost 6 and Kate's going to be here at 7. Thanks Daddy I love you." He waves me to go and leave.

I take a shower and put the new dress , Kate and I picked out. It was a red spegetti strapped. It wasn't too short it went right above my knee. Kate thought I should have went shorter, but I wanted to be more modest unlike Kate. Elliot really doesn't care what Kate wears as long as she comes back to him.

Elliot and Kate were still together. Elliot doesn't know about us really. He has his suspicions, but no evidence. Kate says I should let him know. I have told her I might. I haven't really decided. I finish putting my make up on. I do a natural look with red lipstick that matches my dress.

The doorbell rings. I look at the time its 7:09. That's so Kate she is always late. I open the door and to my surprise there is a Elliott grinning like a goon. Kate is still in the car and she looks pissed. Elliot pulls me in for a hug and spins me around. I can't help but laugh. Teddy walks in. As does Kate. Elliott literally drops me on the ground with a big thump. He lost his smile and looks paralyzed. Ted and Kate runs over to me. T-"Mommy, are you okay? Aunt Kate who is that's ?".    

A-"Yes. Now go play in your room. Gramps is going to watch you tonight okay?"

He runs off over excitedly. Kate follows him. I turn towards Elliot. He is still frozen in his spot. I walk up to him and shake him.