Chapter 15

A few weeks later

    We have already have all our stuff moved into Christian's penthouse . I'm sleeping with Ted in a room, even though there is enough rooms for me I just don't want to be alone. I know if I told Christian that he would offer his bed. I rather not do that at the moment. We haven't really had time to our self to talk about our relationship. Teddy is out of school so my time is mainly with him. While Christian's is with us or his company .

Today is Christmas. We decided to have a little get together at his place.

Teddy rolls over to me in the bed. "Mommy it's Christmas!" I can't help but looks at him and goggle ,"Yes baby it's Christmas." I roll over to go back to sleep . I hear little foot steps and a door open.  I close my eyes because it's too early for me. A few minutes later all I hear is a loud squeal and feel a slight pain in my chest and stomach. I open my eyes like someone was during. Christian and Ted was laughing . It looks like Christian decided to throw Teddy on me to wake me up. I roll my eyes and snuggle back into my pillow. I feel a big dip onto the bed which I know is Christian. "Let me sleep" I say as I roll over with Ted so he is on the other side of me. I feel the bed move. Next time I know Christian's arm is around both of us. My back against his chest. He places his face on the crook of my neck and puts a kiss. Teddy tried to sit up but Christian holds him down slightly.
T-"Daddy it's Christmas. Let's get up and open presents!" He says as he tries to wiggle out of his grip.
C-"No Ted let's lay here for a minute. It's still a little early."
Teddy finally gives up. We all lay there together. I can't get but butterflies in my stomach. I fall asleep quickly after.

I wake up with a -click-click- flash- I scream. Everyone jumps up . My heart was beating out of my chest. Taylor was taking pictures of us while we were sleeping. What a creep. Christian on the side chuckles. He pulls he over to his side while grabbing ted and sitting him on his lap. "Smile" he says as Taylor takes a few more pictures. I push Christian away. I get up and Taylor leaves the room. I look over at Christian and Teddy. I see Christian swallow hard looking at my legs. I looks down and my face heats up. I'm only wearing a large T-shirt and shorts. And to top all that off u can't even see the shorts because they rode up. So I do what anyone would do and run to the bathroom like a maniac. I hear Christian laugh. And some whispers. Then there is a knock on the door while I'm trying to brush my teeth because I don't have any clothes in the bathroom to change into.
A-"Yes?"
C-"Ted isn't here anymore and if you would like I have you a sweater that matches ours out here. I can grab someone clothes and hand them to you from the door if you would like."
A-"That would be great please."
C-"Um well do you need um..." I can't help but giggle
A-"Yes please top Drawer on the right. Thank you."
C-" Is leggings fine with a sweater?"
A-"Yes".
C-"well I'm finished if you would unlock the door I won't look I promise' even though how bad I want to'" whispering the last part where I could barley hear him. That gives me an idea. Since I don't have that much money this year I got Christian A few small things for Christmas but nothing big. And I feel like I am trash because of what jack did and I'm not good enough.
A-"Christian you can come in if you would like."  While I throw my T-shirt over my head . As I stand in only my panties and bra. Christian comes in with his hand over his eyes and the other one laying the stuff on the counter. Ugh this isn't helping. So I had to do the most unexpected thing ever from me. I push Christian's shoulder unto we are in the room in front of the bed. Christian still has his eyes covered I can't help but giggle. I shove Christian on to the bed where he falls back ward and finally looks. He has the most questionable facial expression. I giggle. I decide to join him on the bed and straddle his legs.
C-"Ana.... "
A-"Yes Christian?" I say . I don't know where im getting all this confidence from. I lean over and kiss his cheek. I hear him moan a little.
C-"Ana what are you doing?"
A-"Giving you a Christmas present."
I say as I kiss his jaw and pepper kisses until I get to the side of his lips. That's when I seen a change in his eyes the hold pure lust. He quickly flips me over so he is on top without even time to waste.
C-"May I ?" He asks I nod. Right there he claims my lips. His has his hands on my bare skin of my stomach and hips leaving goose bumps. He lays his forehead on mine. While we are both panting for air. He kisses me on the forehead and gets up.
C-" I have to get ready myself and I will help ted so meet us in the dining room in 20?" I give him a little pout.
A-"That sounds fine." He kisses my forehead once again. I go to get ready.

I meet the boys in the kitchen hey are already ready and eating breakfast. And has me a plate set . I sit down and start to eat. We have a little small talk with Ted . After ward we let Teddy open some gifts. Then Christian pulls out a large but slim box for me.
C-"I hope you like it." I open it and inside is a beautiful necklace and a matching pair of earrings.
A-" It's beautiful Christian but I can except this it's too much."
C-"no it is for you now stop love. "
A-" I'm sorry I couldn't buy you something like that's but this is what me and teddy got you." And hand it to him. He flips through the book. It has a lot of memories in it from when we first met. Also when we dated. When we broke up. Teddy Alter sounds and his baby pictures of what he missed when Ted was a baby. Then there are some recent ones.  Teddy color and painted the cover of the scrap book. I look up to see his face he was tearing up.
C-"this is perfect." He whispers. I smile.
He pulls me and teddy into a hug
C-" I love you all."
T-giggles "we loves you too daddy!"

🎁
MERRY CHRISTMAS. Sorry for the slow updates like I said but it's 3:19 am and I haven't slept for 3 days straight so why not put some of that into good use? Hopefully you like because I'm trying not to make it so sad because there is going to be sad parts in this so beware later on. May or may not be as bad as jacks part depending on your opinion but I don't think it's as bad. ❤️❤️❤️❤️