chapter 7

To say I'm nervous is an under statement.  I'm terrified. I stand there awkwardly in their big mansion. Mia runs and hug me, jumping up and down like a little kid again. I can't help but smile i missed Mia. I missed everyone really. It looks like Mia is the most accepting at the moment though. Mia is so much bigger now. I feel so old. Carrick comes in the family room to see what all the commotion is. He drops the drink in his hand and it shattered. As he stated at me with disbelief .
Christian sits Teddy down and he runs to me. Everyone else is staying still watching us since Mia went to the kitchen to clean the mess. Teddy tugs my dress. "Mommy, I wanna go home they don't like me." He says in a sad tone. I look at Christian. He doesn't say anything. I whisper in his ear to ask Christian. He runs over to him. And pulls on his shirt. "Daddy you lied to me i wanna go home. They hate me." He says as he crosses his arm over his chest and stomps his foot. Then Mia is done cleaning the mess. She comes to Teddy and gets on her knees to get to his level. 
M-"Hey, I'm Mia, and you are?"
T-"Theodore Raymond Steele." He says with confidence while sticking his hand out to shake. Christian and I giggle . Mia laughs too as she shakes his little hand.  Mia picks Ted up and he giggles. Mia gives him a piggy back ride him out of the room. Grace breaks the silence to my surprise.
G-" Please sit down." I sit on the couch beside her as Christian sits on the opposite one. Carrick is still standing.
A-"I'm sorry." Is all I can say before mine and mrs. Grey's eyes start to water. I am not for sure if I can still call them by their first name.
G-"Ana hunny what happend? Where did you go? All I know is was one day you were there and the next you weren't. And now you have a child."
C-" It's my kid too. " he wines.
Grace looks at him confused. I nod my head in agreement.
G-" I'm a grandma. How? " before i could answer I hear...... Elliot ? When did he get here?
E-" When a boy and a girl ...." Everyone bust out laugh. Thanks Elliot for lightening the mood.
G-"Explain  please ANA. " while she glares at Elliot and Kate.
A-" Um well. When Christian was leaving for college because he graduated early. We broke up. And only a couple of days before I found out I was preagant. I didn't know what to do. I told dad and he said that it was up to me what we were going to do. I couldn't stay because i would be reminded everyday what happened. It hurt too much. And i didnt want Christian to think he had to stay. That's when we packed and bought a small house in Vancouver. Still live there. That's basically it."  I look up and see Grace with tears I her eyes. She jumps on me and hugs me. I feel the wetness of her tears on my dress. I hug her back.
G-"I'm sorry Ana. "Confused.
A-"Mrs . Grey there is nothing to be sorry for. I am sorry. This is all my fault.'
She sits up and looks me straight in the eye.
G-"It's Grace to you or mom. You are like my daughter Anastasia. You know this. And I'm sorry you went through all of that. " 
I nod my head not knowing what to say. And again we can trust Elliott to make it humorous again. As he flips on the top of the couch about our shoulders.
E-" So I'm hungry. When are we going to eat. "
Everyone laughs. Carrick agrees.
C-"Come on everyone, Lets go eat."
We walk into the dining room. There is pleanty of food getting sat on the table by the maids. Gosh i believe they are even richer than before.
Teddy is in a chair next to Mia laughing while miais showing him something on his phone. I go over to them. Mia puts her cell phone down super fast. There is something fishy going on here. I raise an eyebrow. 
T-"Auntie Mia has funny pictures of you and daddy." He says laughing.  Mia puts her hand over his mouth to sush him. But too late. Christian comes over and puts a hand on my hip. I push it off. He just rolls his eyes.
C-"I wanna see the picture.  " Mia shakes her head no. "Now. Mia." She smiles and picks up her phone. She shows us. It was a picture of me and Christian in his room. Christian was taking the picture .
Christian has his tounge stuck out touching my face. I have my face scrunched up making me have a double chin. I remeber that day. I smile at it. I sit by Ted. Christian soon follows and sits by me. Carrick sits at the end of the table. Grace, Kate, and Elliot sit opposite of us. Christian looks like he is in a daze. I touch his thigh to try to get his attention. He truns around and looks at me .I give him a confused face. He leans over and whispers, "I miss those days. I want them back." I just smile and nod.
The rest of the dinner was mainly focused on Teddy. He was having a blast. So was the whole Grey family and Kate. I missed this to be honest. They were my family atleast I concerted them as. Before we were getting ready to go Grace asked if Ted could spend the night because ' They need to catch up' .  Ted bagged me. How could I say no?. We say our good byes . Christian opens the door for me and I get in. He starts the car and we are off.

Sorry its been awhile. I have had alot of things happen. Thanks for being patient.