chapter 8

He was softly playing music in the car. I doze off. After a while i feel something lifting me. But I'm too tired to see what it is. After a litlle while it lays me down on a soft matteress . Atleast if I'm getting kidnapped its in luxurie . I snuggle into the bed. And fully go to sleep.

I wake up in the morning to see Im not in my bed ,where am I ? I look around the room and see that christian asleep on a small sofa on the side of the room. Atleast he had enough respect not to sleep in the same bed as me. He probably knew it wouldn't help his chances with me while I go off on him. I'm such a lovely person (note the sarcasm ). I sit up and stretch my muscles.  I look at the time it's 7:29. Ugh it's too early for a weekend. Definitely being a Sunday. Which means I need to get home and start packing for tomorrow's conference in Detroit.  I walk over to Christian I poke his face . He barley moves. So I poke it again. Nothing. Then I decide to jump on him, let me tell you how much damn fun that was. Well it was awesome untill he started tickling me. Why do u have to be so damn ticklish.

After we both had our morning gigles I get off him. He sits up and I sit beside him .
A-"Where are we?" He chuckles.
C-"This my beuatiful girl is a hotel. Since you feel asleep I decided to stop. " 
A-" You could of just took me home. "
C-" Nah we are still in Seattle."
A-"I thought you lived in Seattle?"
C-" Oh I do. But I didn't know if you would feel comfortable in my pent house."
A-"Better than this. There is no reason to waste money on this hotel."
C-"Yeah anything for you. And I own the building so we can stay here free." I giggle I didn't know he owned this now I feel dumb. He shakes and stands up.
C-"Taylor bought us some clothes. I'm going to the bathroom to change."
He hands me a bag with clothes in it. As he left I went through them. They are all the correct size. Taylor must be good.  After a while Christian comes in only wearing shorts and a towel around his neck . I cant help amiring how his body is. I thought he was a God then damn I was right. It's even better now. He laughs and shakes his head. I blush and look away from him.
C-" I remember when we was younger and you had that same look on you face when you were watching me out your bedroom window. But baby you don't have to look away or get embarrassed. This is all yours. "
He grabs my hands as I'm looking down playing with my fingers. He placed it on his chest. I jump at the electric shock I get like always. He just chuckled and shakes his head.
C-" Ana can we please talk,.... about us. Dont you feel the electric between us. We are made for each  other. I love you. You are the love of my life.  I have no doubt about that. I loved you when we were younger and still do and always will. I will do anything for you and Ted. I still can't believe we have a son. We can be a perfect family. I promise i will never leave again, not without you and Ted with me. I will do anything, please. Ana will you please be mine?"
I'm in tears at the end of his speech. I now my head yes. He jumps to me picks me up and swings me around spinning. With the biggest smile and tears on his face. I'm giggling because how fun this is. His speech made me so happy.  I agree with everything he says. I love him. He sits me on my feet. Our lips love closer together, but I want to go slow. So i dodge it. Grab the clothes before he notices. 
A-" I wanna go slow Christian, if we are going to do this. I'm taking a shower. Then I need to go home to pack for the conference  tomorrow." Christian mods his hard as i shut the bathroom door.