chapter 4

Dedicated to Riverdale176

4 days later(Friday)
Christian's POV:

God my does my life have to be so difficult. I haven't got any work done since I found Ana and Ted. I'm sitting in my office not doing anything but staring at a blank screen. I can hardly believe I have a son. I really want them. All of them. I still can't believe Ray forgave me. Like am I in a parallel universe, or something else? I think Ray is hiding something. Still ,Theodore Raymond Steele, hopefully I can get his last name changed to Grey. I already love him. I have stayed at Rays and Ana's the past few days. Ted and I have became a lot closer. Unfortunately Ana and I haven't really talked. I would love to ,but I think she is avoiding me.

*ring ring ring* snaps me out of my thoughts. "Hello mom." I answer my cell phone. Its mom.
G-"Hello dear. I was wondering if you could come to family dinner tonight? We haven't seen you in awhile. Please." I chuckle.
C-" I guess I can. That's if I can bring 2 or 3 guest?"
G-" The more the merrier. You know this. Now who are these guest?"
C-"Its a surprise mom. Now is everyone coming?"
G-"Yes. Everyone is coming. Kate and Elliot said they are going to try to bring a couple of guest too. They won't tell me who either. "
C-"Well I got to go. Love you."
G-"Love you too. Bye"
I hang up the phone to text Ana. * We have to leave early. I will talk to Jack. Will you do me a huge favor? Pretty Please?* I press send.

I look up SIP.  I give then a call. A respesenist answers. "SIP. How may I help you ?"       "This is Christian Grey. May I speak to Jack Hyde?"     "Yes sir. Please hold while I transfer you."    I wait a second.    "Jack Hyde speaking. What do I owe the pleasure of speaking to you Christian? Are you looking to buy this company Mr. Grey." I chuckled. We never really liked each other in school.seems he still holds a grudge.    "As a matter of fact I might. Need to do my research first. But that's not what I attended to talk about. Ana needs to leave early today."
"No, no, no. I don't think so. "
"And why is that?"
"Ana doesn't even want to hear your name. Let alone go somewhere with you. She isn't with you anymore. Remeber."
"Lets just see about that. Ana was that drove me in my car this morning for her house. She my not be mine yet but she sure as hell is not yours."
"Well she is going to be mine first Mr. Grey. Good bye."
He hung up on me. Fuck. That little damn mother fucker. I go and leave the office to go to that fucker. I get in the Audi and go. I call Taylor to meet me there.

Ana's POV:

I get finished editing a paper for Jack and get a text message from Christian.  I don't text him back because its kinda good I had to leave anyway. Kate and Elliot are suppose to be picking Ted and I up for their family dinner. They said Christian never went. They wanted to show off Teddy. Even though they are probably going to hate me, but they do have the right to know thier grandson.

I am glad Christian is trying to make an effort with Teddy. I can tell they already love each other. Teddy looks up to him. He has been at the house everyday. Sleeps on the couch or with Ted. I have been avoding him unless it was with Ted so nothing could happen. All these emotions are coming back to me and I hate it. I mean I mever stopped loving him ,but I shouldn't. Him being here makes it even worse. I should hate his guts ,but I don't. Ugh. Life is too complicated.

"Ana please come into my office." Jack interiors my thoughts. I walk in and take a seat in front of his office. "Ana I need you to get two tickets for me and you to Detroit. We have a convention see have to go to. "
"Okay"
"May I ask you a question Ana?"
"Sure"
"Why is Christian wanting to pick you up? You couldn't even hear his name being said when I came to interview you or first come to work for me."
"Um. Well... I hadn't talked to him since junior year in high school. Then we kinda met and he found out about something. And we have to work things out. "
"Oh okay Ana? Are you pregant or something?"
"No.No. I promise I'm not pregnant. But is it alright I go? "
"Yes it is fine. Order the tickets first though."
"Thanks Jack. Bye"
I walk out and order the tickets.

Christian picks me up. Its silent until I speak.
A-"silence." I say.  Christian and I laugh.
C-"Gosh Anastasia. Making everything an enjoyment."
A-"I know right." I flick my hair sarcastically. "But seriously. What you thinking about in that big head?" I poke his head. He just chuckles.
C-"Something."
A-"Come on, tell me."
C-" I don't think that pretty little head of yours can take it?" He pokes my head.
A-" Oh come on. Please tell me." I give him a puppy dog face. He chuckles.
C-"Jack and I kinda got into a fight over the phone. I guess high school still isn't over for him." He shrugs.
A-"What do you mean?"
C-"He still wants what's mine."
A-"Whats that suppose to mean?"
C-"He wants you Ana." He said sadly.
A-"First off, I'm not yours. Second of all I am grown up I can make my own decisions."
C-"Fine. Please don't be with him Ana." I make a humming noise and tap my finger on my chin to act like I'm thinking.
A-"Fine. On 2 conditions."
C-"Deal! What is it?"
A-"First you have to watch Ted while I'm at a conference in Detroit Monday. And secondly.... You have to sing with me with the windows down all the way home. " I say with a big smile. He turns and looks at me. Sticks out one hand. While the other is on the wheel. We shake. "Deal " we say in unison.
C-" oh yeah. Before we start I forgot to tell you and Teddy have to come with me to mom and dad's tonight. Everyone is coming. No and ,ifs , or buts. " 
Ha .Like I wasn't already going. Then he turns on the radio and we sing all the way home with the windows down. He over in his seat concentrated while I am sticking my head out the window singing at the top of my lungs and dancing. Probably gonna get in trouble , oh well.

Sorry  I haven't wrote in a while things have been rough in life Rn. 💕