Chapter 10

Finally jack arrived we go and board the plane. We have first class seat which I booked. The plane ride was pretty quiet. I can't help but have this bad feeling in my stomach. Jack would try to strick up a conversation. But I only replied with a little amount. He finally took the hint I didn't want to talk. So I read a book and he was onto his laptop most the way there.

Once we got off the plane , we called for a taxi to take us to our hotel that we were staying at. I got me room 91 while jack had room 96 so we were close but not too close, same floor. Jack pays the taxi driver as I thank him. We get out and go the the lobby. He went and sat down across the room in a chair,  while I went to get the keys .I tell them who we are but unfortunately they said," someone has called in advance and switch your rooms mam." I just nod because that was simply all I could do. I take the two keys they hand me.  Now the rooms numbers are 101&102. Just great, the bad feeling keeps getting worse. I walk over to jack. He stands as I get there.

J-"Did you get the keys Ana?"
A-"Did you switch the rooms? Someone did after I already had some set up for us!"
J-" Yes I did. I got told these rooms were better. They have a better view. And they are the only ones on the floor since they are the last rooms."
I just huff and roll my eyes as I take my luggage to the elevator. Jack comes in.
J-" Wear something nice tonight, we have an event we are going to to find business partners and investors. I will come by at 6. "
A-" Okay. Which room is yours?" I say as I hold out both keys.
J-" I don't care my dear. You can have which ever on you want." I just hand him a random one. I think it's awkward to be alone for to long with him. I know he likes me. Even in high school he did. He asked me out on a date before me and Christian got back together I always told him no at that I was busy.  Finally the elevator dings telling us it's time to get off. Thank the lord.
I look at my key to see it says '101' so I go to my room to get ready for tonight. I don't really explore my room too much because it looks big. I go to the bathroom take a shower and get ready for tonight.

I just decided to wear a simple long sleeve black dress because the Taylor and Christian didn't give me that much to work with. I add assories and ankle heel boots. Then I put on my makeup. I look at the time and see it's already 5:49. Crap I forgotten my hair, so I just decide to throw it up in to sophisticated bun looking thing. Who even knows with me. 

I grab my clutch and phone. I scroll through my instagram feed while I wait. I see I have a follow request from Christian. I obviously accepted and follow him back. I look at his profile because 'I'm a stalker' my subconscious tells me. Oh well if I am I am. He is a public figure. He has over 1.9m followers, but he only follows 7 people. Ha bitches I am one of the lucky 7.  His bio has ' I have the bests💋' I know Christian doesn't want me and Ted to get a lot of paparazzi or anything. But it still means the world he has that.  I hear a slight knock on the door. I turn my phone on silent and stick it in my clutch as I walk to the door. Jack has a nice dress shirt one and a pair of dress pants. 
J-"You all set to go?"
A-"Yes I do believe I am."
He nods as he steps backs so I can get out. He shuts the door behind me. I have a feeling in my gut that tonight isn't going to be good. I wonder why?