The Voice of an Angel (Pippin x Elf!Reader)

SO! I got two requests from two different people, but they were quite similar, so I decided to combine them into one fabulous chapter! I hope you don't mind, TaurielandKili and UrgoZilla, I changed one of the requests so that they could suit each other...but I think it'll be good!

—————————————————————————

They had done it! Aragorn and the hobbits had finally arrived in Rivendell! Now they could relax, recoup from their journey, and prepare themselves for the way back home. 

Elrond had welcomed the hobbits into his home, and Merry and Pippin had decided to wander around a bit and see all he could see. After all, there was little chance he'd be coming by this way again. As the little hobbit was walking around, he began to hear some faint music. 

"Where could that be coming from?" he wondered aloud. He listened carefully, and after a few minutes of following wherever the beautiful sounds led him, he stumbled upon a room where an elleth sat, playing a harp. 

Her voice rose and fell in the loveliest crescendos and decrescendos, singing an ancient elvish tune as her fingers plucked the delicate strings of her instrument. Pippin crept closer and closer, hoping his small figure would not be spotted, and as he slowed he closed his eyes, letting the song the elf maiden was singing seep into his very being.

"Snow-white! Snow-white! O Lady clear!
O Queen beyond the Western Seas!
O light to us that wander here
Amid the world of woven trees!

Gilthoniel! O Elbereth!
Clear are thy eyes and bright thy breath!
Snow-white! Snow-white! We sing to thee
In a far land beyond the sea.

O Stars that in the Sunless Year
With shining hand by her were sown,
In windy fields now bright and clear
We see you silver blossom blown!

O Elbereth! Gilthoniel!
We still remember, we who dwell
In this far land beneath the trees,
Thy starlight on the Western Seas."

Pippin sighed as she finished the cadence of the song, although perhaps a little too loudly. He gasped when the elleth sighted him and let out a little shriek, and he nearly squawked as well.

"What are you doing here, halfling?" the elf asked, her golden voice laced with curiosity. "Are you one of Elrond's guests?"

Pippin nodded, not trusting his voice at that moment, as he supposed that the butterflies that were incubating in his stomach would not allow his voice to remain at a normal octave. Taking a couple steps forward, he cleared his throat nervously. "My name is Peregrin Took, but you can call me Pippin."

"Pippin," she repeated slowly, as if she were testing the name on her tongue to see if it agreed with her. A small, courtly smile curved her lips upward. "I like it."

Pippin felt his cheeks grow hot with blush, and he dipped his head politely. "Thank you, milady. And...might I have the honor of knowing your name as well?"

The elleth's smile grew wider, and in her silvery voice said, "Lithionen."

Pippin's lips broke into a grin as well. "'Ts very lovely," he spoke quietly. 

Lithionen cast her eyes down, a pink dust also strewn across her cheeks. "Many thanks, Pippin."

"May I hear you...hear you sing again?" the hobbit asked shyly. "If it's no trouble, that is."

Lithionen smiled softly again, and turned back to her ornate instrument. "It is no trouble, Peregrin Took. No trouble at all." And with that, she let her voice carry throughout the room in many another song, all for her little halfling.