Do Not Stand By For Titanfall

"If you look, you may not have time to leap"

     (Y/N) (L/N) stood proudly over the tattered remains of an IMC Legion class titan from inside his own. A Vanguard class with his own touches. His arms were outstretched in an 'are you not entertained' position with one leg on the former titan's hatch. He spun left and right challenging anyone else who thought of opposing him. Stepping down off his one-legged pedestal, he looked around at his handy work. Shredded remains of all kinds of IMC titans were thrown around him, each in a slightly weirder and more broken pose than the last. This Cooper guy better be worth it, (Y/N) thought to himself, looking at all the carnage that surrounded him. "Pilot, I am detecting multiple hostile titanfall signatures. Recommend you ready up." His Vanguard class titan spoke to him in a semi monotone voice.

     "Let's get this show on the road, Osiris!" Instead of taking his XO-16 off the titan's back, he picked up the late legion's predator cannon. "Because I'm in the mood," he said, smiling down at the Rotating Cyclone of Absolute Death and Destruction. He picked up the legion's ammo reserves and strapped them to the now empty slots on his titan that once held the almost-empty XO-16's ammo. Just then, he heard the sound of meteors falling. Only they weren't meteors, they were 20-ton death machines.

     This should be fun.

     He revved up the predator cannon as the titans hit the ground. Taking advantage of the unprotected warp falls, (Y/N) shot at the closest thing to him, which just so happened to be a Ronin. He unleashed the lead storm into the titan's hatch, and almost destroyed it before it even had the chance to grab its Leadwall shotgun off its back. By the time it had, its armor had practically flown off. He dashed toward the stunned pilot and jammed his titan's hand into the Ronin's hatch, and, messily doing so, ripped the pilot from his seat. He then front kicked the Ronin yelling "THIS. IS. SPARTA." Looking at the now scared- for- his- life pilot, (Y/N) tried to make a disgusted noise and yelled "DESCUSTANG!" before hard balling the pilot at an unsuspecting scorch that had tried to sneak up on him. Now having the disembodied remains of his comrade splattered all over his ocular system, the scorch pilot panicked and fired in a random direction. (Y/N) disarmed the scorch (figuratively and literally), and tackled him to the ground, lifting his rocket racks off his back and firing 16 of them into the scorch's cockpit. The front of the titan ignited, killing the pilot and destroying the titan beyond repair. "LEFT" (Y/N) heard his titan yell. He instinctively dodged backward and to the right, narrowly avoiding the fist of a Tone. The pilot reeled back in his titan looking offended.

     "YOU!" You yelled. You swung your legs around and tripped the Tone before punching the cockpit until the hatch dented. You reached inside and ripped the pilot out. Using your titan's giant hand, you tore off one of his legs.

     "AH! I thought you militia were supposed to be merciful!" The man cried in pain.

     "You're using Tone you cancerous bitch! You get special treatment! And I'm NOT MILITIA!" You jammed the pilot's body into his cockpit, before throwing it at the next closest titan- an Ion class, just as it activated its laser core. When he hit his own squad mate's titan with the focused laser, it effectively detonated the Tone, knocking the Ion back and doing considerable damage. Using the daze to your advantage, you jumped at the Ion and slammed both of your fists down onto the titan's hatch, denting it and 'altering' the titan's sight capabilities. You then grabbed its arm and swung under the 'armpit of the titan, breaking its arm back the wrong way. Holding its arm with one hand and putting the other on the titan's dented hatch, you held it in place as bullets started to rain from all directions. You felt slightly annoyed as the pilots finally decided to ignore the plot device and started attacking all at once. "Any quick way out of this, OS?" You asked your titan, getting serious.