the cinema

you woke up later than usual as you had been up all night with your best friend, mya.

today was yours and mya's 5 year anniversary of being friends and you would soon go to the cinema together.

you silently rolled over to pick up your phone from the nightstand, careful to not wake mya, who was sleeping on the otherside of the bed. you had a message.

Unknown: Hello, Sweetheart.

You chose to ignore the message.

Time skip to when you go to the cinema

"Let's watch a scary movie," Mya cheerfully suggested.

"I don't know about that, remember what you did last time?"

"I only threw up a little bit..."

you both decided to watch a horror movie anyway.

you bought the tickets and got drinks and candy.

during the movie...

mya jumped, spilling her drink all over you.

"Ah, Y/N, I am so sorry, I didn't mean-"

"It's fine, I'll go to the bathroom and change, I had a feeling this would happen so I brought and extra pair of clothes."

"Ah, okay.."

you got up and walked out of the dark room and to the unisex bathroom.

3 men were also there washing their hands.

you went in a stall and changed out of your wet clothes and into the spares.

you put the wet clothes in the plastic bag you brought and opened the bathroom stall

as you went to walk put of the bathroom, a cloth was placed over your face and you lost your consciousness.

you woke on a cold floor.

you opened your eyes slowly to adjust to the light.

you appeared to be in an office.

you were correct, you sat up and a man was sitting at his desk.

he had purple hair.

"Aha, you aren't dead?"

the door behind you was open.

you jumped up and ran for the door.

as you made it into the hallway, the purple-haired man yelled after you and you heard loud, running footsteps following you.

you ran faster.

you ran into someone, they embraced you as you both fell.

"Sweetheart?"

the boy had black hair.

the purple haired guy caught up.

he saw you ontop of the black haired boy.

"Goodjob, Kookie, you caught her."

the boy who was called "Kookie" stood up and held you tightly in front of him.
--------------

Word Count: 389

thank you for reading the first chapter of wallflower! please vote for the story if you like it<3