save my boyfriend

it has been a few days since Bangtan kidnapped you.

so far, they have left you in the purple hair guys office.

you have been refusing to eat.

"Y/N, you need to eat before you go to speak with Namjoon."

"Namjoon?" you ask a bit confused.

"The purple hair guy," Kookie, who you had learned was actually called Jungkook, said.

you sighed and gave in to eating the boy who was called Seokjin's food.

after you ate, Seokjin guided you to Namjoon's office.

"Jin, you can leave."

seokjin silently left without an objection.

"I have questions," you stated.

"Did I ask for you to speak?"

Namjoon seemed to be in a bad mood.

"I'm sorry."

"Let me just answer your questions now. We kidnapped you because we thought you could be a useful asset to our gang. You will not return to your old life. You will listen to us whether you want to or not. You will be given a new pair of clothes starting today. You will be sharing a room with Seokjin starting tonight-"

"In the same bed?" you interrupted accidentally.

"What did I say?!"

"Sorry."

"Yes, you will sleep in the same bed. Until we clean up the spare room, though. Tomorrow you will begin training, we don't want you to get hurt. Let me make this clear, you are simply a tool for us to use. Oh yes, and your little friend, Nya, Aya, oh yes, Mya, is dead. You're welcome. She had to go. She might have reported you missing. We havent found your little boyfriend yet."

your heart dropped.

they killed your best friend and now they were on the road to kill your boyfriend

"You killed Mya!?"

he nodded.

you ran out of the room.

you thought that they had no right to do that.

you ran into a room as you heard Namjoon running after you.

you saw the silver haired boy, called Yoongi, sitting on the bed you shut the door and put your finger to your lips.

he nodded, smirking.

you hid behind the door.

the door swung open, hitting you in the face.

you let out a small whimper.

your nose started bleeding.

yoongi's eyes went wide.

namjoon must have heard your whimper because he looked behind the door.

"Y/N, are you okay?"

you nodded, blood running down your face.

he touched your shoulder and you flinched.

"Let's go visit Seokjin, you seem to favor him, besides, he has alot of expierence with injuries."

all three of you walked to Seokjin's room.

namjoon knocked and Seokjin answered.

"What happened?!"

"I accidentally hit her with a door..," Namjoon said, embarrassed.

"Knowing you, it wasn't an accident."

seokjin gently pulled you into his room, shutting the door in Namjoon and Yoongi's face.

after Seokjin got the bleeding to stop.

you had gotten blood on your shirt so he gave you one of his shirts to wear.

it was 10 pm when Seokjin decided he was going to sleep.

you decided to sleep aswell.

you both slid under the thick blankets of his bed.

you rolled over to get comfortable and yours and Seokjin's noses touched.

you blushed.

you scooted away, still facing Seokjin though.

you fell asleep quickly only to wake up to a gunshot next to you and blood splattering on you.
----------

Word Count: 532

Thank you for taking the time to read the second chapter of wallflower! Please don't forget to vote for the story if you like it <3