such a cute thing

tbh I've been putting this off for a while cause I have no idea how this should go and this book has been getting a good amount of reads so I don't wanna disappoint people cause then I'll feel bad and shit but here's this I apologise in advance for the absolute shit you're about to (probably) read. ly ✌🏼❤️
-----------

"Get in the car, please and thank you, hoe."

"Stop calling me a fucking hoe you dick twitch."

You were shoved, causing you to fall into Jackson's arms.

"What was that for...?" you pouted as you stared into JB's soul.

"For swearing and calling me a dick twitch." he replied coldly.

You glared at him as you got into a limo with the seven guys. You sat in between Mark and Youngjae.

time skip to after you enter the party because your author is a stupid bitch.

JB's arm was tightly around your waist as you both walked through the party, greeting very rich looking people. You had been givin the fake name Park Yejin.

"Yejin, this is Cristiano Ricci. He owns a very big company called Bighit Ent."

The man, Cristiano, gave you an outstanding bad vibe as he smirked at you.

"I-its nice to meet you." you said as you shook hands.

"Aww, what a cute thing."

"Yes she is." JB said glancing at you and then giving the man a quick glare before "accidentally" spilling wine on his suit.

He glanced at you, nodded and then went on with his part.

"Ah, shit. I have to go change, Cristiano, would you mind watching her while I go change?" JB pleaded.

"Oh, not at all!" the man said with a bit too much excitement in his voice.

He grasped your hand as soon as JB turned his back.

"Come with me, I would like to show you my (a/n: bionicles collection) awards."

"O-okay." you stuttered as he started harshly pulling you upstairs.

You looked behind you to see Jackson, Bambam, Mark, Yugyeom, Jinyoung, and Youngjae looking at you with sympathetic eyes. You knew that if Cristiano started to actually try things then it was Youngjae's job to stop him.

"Hurry up." Cristiano hissed as he led you down a long hallway and to a door.

He took out a key and unlocked the door before shoving you inside and locking the door behind him. He flipped on a switch to reveal a small desk, a queen sized bed, and a small chair. No awards. You decided it was time to start your part.

"So, you own a large company, huh?" you said, turning around to him.

"Mm, yeah."

"It takes a good leader to do that." you said, biting your lip.

You turned around and sat on the bed, slipping your high heels off.

He walked over to you and sat next to you, licking his lips

back at Bangtan's mansion...

"I wonder if she's okay." Seokjin said, breaking the silence.

The seven men were all sitting at the dining table, their food untouched.

"I-im sure they wouldn't let anyone hurt her...too badly..." Namjoon said, mumbling the last part.

"Yeah..." Yoongi said quietly.

"I hope." Seokjin mumbled.

--------
wc: 474