bullet wound, courtesy of taehyung

You whimpered.

It was the morning after the party. You were confused before you recalled what had happened.

Namjoon pulled out his gun but JB was quicker.

BANG.

In an attempt to stop JB from shooting Namjoon, Taehyung had unsuccessfully tried to knock JB's gun from his hands. The bullet meant for Namjoon had hit you in the stomach, luckily missing anything important. You could remeber that everyone was yelling and Taehyung was whitefaced before you passed out.

Everyone had fled (except the gangs members) in an attempt to not be involved with this incident.

Now you were back in Bangtan's manor. GOT7 was also there but very unwelcome. They had threatened to kill you themselves if Bangtan didnt let them stay.

"Y/N." a voice said to the corner of the room you were in.

You turned your head to see Taehyung who had bags under his red eyes.

"Taehyung? What are you doing in here? What time is it? Who's room am I in?"

"It's your room now. It's 1 pm. And I'm the one who could have killed you. " he choked out.

"You didn't almost kill me."

"Yes I did. " he said.

He got up and walked over to you. He pulled the blanket off you and stared at the bloody bandages wrapped around your waist. He flinched.

"I'm sorry Y/N.. " he said silencing a cry.

"Why are you acting like it's such a big deal?" You asked.

"Everyone hates me Y/N. You're everyone's most prized possession and I almost killed you. If I had hit his gun to the right, I would have killed you. I might be kicked out of the gang for this. "

"Oh... " You mumbled, realizing for the first time how Bangtan was no longer cold to you and how everyone made sure you were protected.

--------------------

Wc: 305

Sorry for my absence💕