run from the monster

"y/n? what are you doing?" taehyungs hoarse voice asked.

"we have to go tae. namjoon is going to kill you. something about if word gets out that you shot a girl someone from some dumb gang- couldnt care to remember the name it was so abnoxious- is very upset and also hes mad at you anf i cant let him kill you and its all just so mu-"

taehyung cut you off.

"y/n. i cant run from my problems. i did it, i need to be punished."

"okay well this isnt just for you kim taehyung. its for seokjin, yoongi, hoseok, jimin, jungkook, and even namjoon. i dont want any of you hurt!"

it was true. if what namjoon had told you was true, there would be a gang war so large it might just get the mafia involved. if the mafia gets involved, everyone was in great danger.

"alright but i hope you know they can track."

"guess well have to run faster then."

about an hour later..

"here, wear this." taehyung whispered, handing you a black hat, as you put on a black jacket.

"thanks."

you both ran out of the door quickly an quietly, got in one of the many cars, and drove away.

then, regret started settling in.

"oh my god what are we going to do now..."

"i have no idea."

"wait shit! watch out for that-"

the sound of glass breaking over powered your voice.