mommy and daddy are gone

you screamed.

you heard a thud.

when you looked up Seokjin was holding a gun.

you looked next to the bed and saw saw a dead man.

you started shaking and crying.

it was tramatizing, seeing a man the same way you saw your parents that night.

you drifted in and out of contiosnens

"Mommy? Daddy? Where are you?"

7 year old you searched every nook and cranny of your house in hope of finding your parents.

you wanted a bedtime story so badly.

you went outside to the garden.

as you walked through the flower bed, you tripped over something.

you looked down to see what it was.

"M-mommy?! Mommy!" you bent down, shaking your lifeless, bloody mother.

your hands were covered in blood.

your tears mixed with your sweat and with your mothers blood. (a/n: blood, sweat, and tears anyone?)

you screamed hysterically until the neighbors called the police, thinking someone was being kidnapped.

the police found you laying on your mothers dead body, crying.

they took you to the hospital, where you spent the night, while eveything was cleaned up.

they found your father hours later in the cellar.

your dog, hanging from a tree.

your mother and father died from strangulation.

your dog was hung.

all of this happened while you were at the park.

you gasped for air.

someone had thrown cold water on you.

you grabbed the nearest person, who happened to be seokjin, and embraced him tightly, your nails digging into his bare back

"Hey...shhhh...it's okay."

namjoon and Yoongi were the only others in the house, the rest had gone on a mission.

you heard two sets of feet running to the room.

the door swung open.

namjoon and Yoongi stood in the doorway.

they saw the man and ran over to you.

"Is she hurt?"

Seokjin shook his head.

you were so shaken you or the men hadn't noticed that the man left a note.

"She passed out." jin said to the other men.

"i had a dream...about my parents." you mumbled.

"care to share?"

"no."

after around 5 minutes you had stopped crying, almost emotionless.

you were all just sitting on the bed looking down thinking about what just happened. You glanced back at the man and saw a letter. You did a doubletake. You leaned over and very carefully picked up the letter that had a single drop of blood on it.

"What's that," Namjoon questioned.

You shrugged. Then, you began to read it aloud.

"'Dear Bangtan members and leader, we will take what is rightfully ours. We, GOT7 were plotting to grab the girl you have taken before you. Either willingly hand her over tomorrow or we will take her by force and it won't be pretty. If you do decide to hand her over, we want her at our doorstep by 2:00 a.m tomorrow. We won't ambush you if only one of you comes to drop off the girl. We would gladly appreciate a little bit of your specialty, you know what I'm talking about. Sincerely, JB.' What does he mean?"

"Drugs," Yoongi said bluntly.

Seokjin elbowed Yoongi.

"Let's go to get breakfast and talk about it."

During breakfast...

"So, what are we going to do about GOT7's bullshit?"

"I say we let her infiltrate."

"Huh?"

"Ya know, take her there, let her find out shit, then get her back."

"That actually isn't a bad idea..."

The rest of the day was a blur. It was shocking. You were looking for chances to escape but it seemed impossible. There was never a moment you were alone.

12:00 a.m....

You hadn't gone to sleep yet and you were getting tired. If you went to sleep right now, you'd only get an hour of sleep. You layed back in the bed, counting how many times Seokjin breathed. It was weird but you were bored. Just as you started to fall asleep Namjoon quietly walked in the room.

"Let's go," he whispered.

"Hu- okay."

You got up. Namjoon handed you underwear, shorts, and a shirt.

"Change."

You changed and he led you out of the room and to the garage

You changed and he led you out of the room and to the garage. You were forbidden to come here unless given permission. He put his hand over your eyes and mouth quickly. His hands were surprisingly soft. He dragged you. He burried your face in his chest as he opened the car door. He pushed you in and quickly shut the door. The windows were painted black and there was a black sheet, seperating the front seats from the back seats. You drove for a while before you stopped. Namjoon opened your door and held out his hand for you. You took his hand and got out of the the car. He led you to a door in an ally and knocked. A man opened the door and smiled. His smile was cute, yet terrifying. He reached out his hand to you and the world started to swirl...
---------
wordcount: 594

Hello :) thank you so much for reading my story, it really means alot to me. Have a beautiful day!!