Chapter 5: Hurt

Credits to TheLazyKiller for my amazing new book cover! Thank you very much ^_^, Namali nga lang sa 'You' part because of me hehehehe

***

08/06/2018- [Same day]
11:50 am- English

3rd Person's POV

"Okay class, Do you understand the difference between Active and Passive voice?" the Teacher asked. Everybody answered with a 'Yesss~' so the teacher asked them to get a piece of paper to answer some questions regarding the topic.

While everyone is answering, Aiz sat on her chair unmoving, dazed as if her mind was on outer space. In just about one minute, she sighed about 20 times. 'Whats wrong with me?' She asked herself. Her mind was clouded and she was unable to think.

"Huyyyy Aiz! Nasa kalahati na ako ng pinapasagot ni teacher, hindi ka pa nagsisimula!" Said her seatmate. Aiz responded with a nod and began to answer the questions. In about 1 minute and 30 seconds, she finished the question and stared off to space again. Her seatmate, watching her was shocked because she immediately finished. Her seatmate asked if she could copy her answer which she answered with a nod. Her seatmate didn't think twice if Aiz was wrong. Ofcourse, she was a genius when it comes to English Subject, that is without a doubt, true. Though she was weak on History, but aced on other subjects.

Aiz's mind drifted off to somewhere, 'til that somewhere went to her and Nicole's talk back at P.E. Time, she sighed once again. After Nicole, said 'that' she was silent for a second, and she responded to Nicole's statement uncomfortably, 'ohhhh, i-is t-that so? I didn't k-knew that! Hahaha well its no wonder since he is goodlooking.' After that she gulped a several time. Her mind wasn't processing what she had just learned. She couldn't understand it-No, she couldn't accept it.

After that talk, she was silent, she was wondering what happened to her? Why couldn't she understand herself? It was her first time to feel like this, Dumb.

She opened a new topic with her friend to lessen the sudden feeling of being lost. With a new topic, Nicole chatted back like she normally did, unlike how she was a while ago, serious. P.E. Time passed by quickly and the group of Anjella won and B1 vs B3, Group B1 won and fought B5, and won again. Their group of friends met and went back to class together however even as two period passed, Aiz wasn't thinking normally. She couldn't control her mind, it was deeply troubling and unseemly.

"Exchange your paper and check it properly. No cheating seat mates okay? Even if they are your friends." The teacher wrote the correct answers on the glass board and everyone checked at the same time. Aiz sighed and looked at her seat mate's paper, and just as she said, everything on the paper was the same answer as her's. There was no problem with that, as long as they asked properly and kindly, she wouldn't be selfish to show her answers. Plus, its not like it was a one-sided thing, 'cuz if she was bored to listen in the class, she'll just copy someone's paper. They, classmates, got each others back. That was one good thing IIISTEM had.

She checked her seat mate's paper and it was perfect, obviously because it was her answers. The teacher asked everyone to stand up and counted 1-20. If the score was called, they would give the paper to the teacher and seat back down again. The first one to give the paper back was Daniel, one of the least brain in the class, he had an average of 8/20. The teacher continued counting up and soon, more students started seating back down.