ch. 7

i have to kill my dad. i dont know how i will,but i have to. I go down to a pond far away from the house to think. i hear the grass crunch beneath someones feet. i tense up and snap my head backwards.

"Easy it just me" taylor says. i relax and stare at her.

"i just need a chance to think." i say

" i used to come out here and think too." she says. i really just want to be alone so i ask her if i can be. i lay back and stare at the sunset. i can feel myself slowly drifting to sleep.

i half wake up when im moving. No im not moving. Someone is moving me.  i cant seem to open my eyes so i drift back into a deep sleep.

i wake up to someone whispering in my ear.

"Good morning sunshine. Miss me?" i reconize that voice. its no other than my father.

He sees me noticing the cuts and bruises on my body and the fact that im tied up.

"You know, i was going to simply just kill you. But since you told someone about me, i decided to let you suffer." he says harshly

i just stare at the floor knowing i would say something to make him mad.

I fall asleep after sleeping pills were forced down my throat. in my dream i was getting brutally beat up. The weird thing is it felt so real.

i wake up and im tied up in chains just like my dream. i guess it actually happened in real life.

i try desperately to escape. I failed of course. i try tk accept the dact that im going to die.  I think of Taylor and how weve become really close. Then i think of my fans and how they might be depressed if i died. That thought sparked something in me. i can leave all my fans.

i used my little strength i have left and tug the chains hard. Pain shoots through my left wrist as a part of the chain falls on it. it takes everything in me not to scream. Now that im freed i need to come up with a plan on how im going to get out of here.

i hear the door creek open as i prepare myself to pounce.

"What the-" my dad says but he was cut off with me hitting him with the end of the chain.

im beating him until he pulls out a knife and stabs me in the shoulder. i scream  try to get out of his grasp as he twists the knife. I take one last breath and punch him. Punch him so hard i knocked him out.

i found a landline outside the room i was kept in. i dial 911 and explain the situation. When i hang up, i go over to a mirror and examine myself.

My long dark hair is tangled, my eyes have dark circles under them, my clothes are torn and i have a jacked up wrist and yellowing bruises  and cutsall over me. i still have no idea how long ive been here.

i hear police sirens as i lay down on the floor. i pass out not knowing whether ill wake up.....

A/N: i love the intensity. Im sorry for not updating. My friends are in a charity where we raise money for poor orphanages each month. My little bro was adopted and he knows how little they have.  So At the end of each month we go out and fundraise and ive just been so exhausted and i kept forgetting to save this chapter. i rewrote this like 5 times.