ch.8

NOTE: this chapter is in the point of view of the doctors treating Melissa for the first part. then itll back to Melissa's POV.(the doctors names are random)

" is that the girl?" Dr. Dawson asked.

"yea. Your on the case now. ill fill you in later. Its amazing how she got the daylights beaten out of her and she still survived. seriously, you should see the attacker." said Dr. Anderson.

"how old is she?" asked Dr. dawson.

"Jane doe. she looks around 13 but its hard to tell due to the trama toward her face and body. answered dr. Anderson.

"I heard we have a fighter." is that her? dr. Bridges asked in surpise. The two other doctors nodded in response.

"Do any of you know who she is?" the other doctors shook their head in response.

"Thats Melissa Rose. Shes a singer and is like best friends with Taylor swift. Get her to the VIP section and give her the best care possible. Also, contact her family." The two doctors were shocked for a moment, but followed their superiors orders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up when my hospital bed is moving.

"welcome back. i know your probably confused, but we are getting you a room in the VIP section of the hospital."

well that answers just about every question i was thinking. i see my left wrist is wrapped and so is my shoulder. My entire body doesnt ache as much anymore.

When i enter my room i wait until its all clear. i know i just had a near death experience and all, but this will make great song lyrics. i look around the piercing white room for a minutes. im alone. i keep looking until i spot a phone.

i pick up the phone and dial the one number i know by heart. The phone rang and went to voicemail. My heart sank. Its a strange unknown number calling a celebrity. Of course Taylor wouldnt answer. i leave a voicemail or 20 anyways.

i keep calling her number until she finally answers. "Melissa! what happened? where are you? are you safe? one second you were chilling by the pond and the next thing i know your missing! ive been worried sick." Taylor basically screams into the phone.

"relax Tay im fine. a little mishap happened. im at the hospital on Grant Rd." i say.

"little mishap? God your in a hospital! what happened?" she says.

" You know my scumbag of a father? yea well he wasnt kidding about the threats. he kidnapped me and beat me. and before you freak out, i think hes in more critical condition than me. i kicked his ass." i say in one breath.

"well im glad your okay. ill be there in 10 minutes. And you know the press is already eating up the missing singer story. just wait until they hear about this."

" i know. but all is well know." i say and i truly meant it. i dont have to live in constant fear. i can be free.

A/N: my family and i are on vacation so its hard to write with no wifi and my annoying siblings with me 24/7 for the next week and a half. ill do my best in updating