Montgomery [2]

BASED IN SEASON 2!!!

Request for xo_madi

(You find out Monty is still harassing Tyler, after you told him to stop)

Liberty was never a great place for you, but it wasn't bad either. You've been dating Monty for 2 years now, meaning his douchebag friends didn't hit on you (while he was there) but everyone else was constantly nagging, telling you how much better you could do.

Truth is, Monty isn't what everyone thinks he is. Sure he's a dick to everyone, but he's sweet to you. He treats you better than anyone, and he's loyal and protective, but sometimes a little too protective... 

You stood by your locker putting your biology binder away when you heard a few girls laugh behind you. You turned around and wasn't shocked by the sight in front of you. Three girls were laughing and telling Tyler to...

 "Screw off pervert" 

"Yeah, freak"

You rolled your eyes and closed your locker to make your way over to Tyler. Before you could take a step, two arms wrapped around your waist and hugged you, while a kiss was placed on your neck. 

"Hey, beautiful" Monty spoke seductively into your neck. You smiled and turned placing your hands around his neck. "I was thinking to myself, what would be the best way to start off my second period? Then it hit me. You, me" Then he winked and you sarcastically laughed.

"Ha, you're cute when you're delusional" You narrowed your eyes and he opened his mouth, shocked at what you said (we all the face I'm talking about ;))

"Ouch, babe that stung"

"Get it MONTY!" You both shot your heads to the side as Bryce and the rest of them cat called you and cheered on Monty like he was about to win a game. Monty then grabbed your ass and pulled you closer.

"Mon, seriously?" You pushed him off and walked away. 

"Madi!" He called, but as usual, didn't follow. You spotted Tyler taking a picture of a note on the ground.  You smiled and shook his shoulders, blurring the image.

"Hey, that's a nice picture" You laughed as Tyler turned around and seemed a little scared at first, but then his face lit up and he smiled back.

"It's blurry" He explained.

"It's artsy" You contradicted, "Do you want to go work on our assignment?" You and Tyler had photography together.

"Ugh, yeah! Just let me grab samples" He smiled and jogged away.

____

You sat in the photography class pinning the good and bad pictures to a board when you realized you forgot some pictures in the red room. 

As you were taking them off their pins you heard the classroom door open and then a voice yelling,

"Faggot!" 

You immediately left the red room and entered the class. Tyler was face down in a pool of his own blood.

"Oh my god! Tyler what the hell happened?" You helped him up and examined his bloody nose. This isn't fair.

"Nothing that hasn't happened before. Your dickhead boyfriend saw us together, got pissed and beat the shit out of me." He wiped his nose and sat up straighter, "Not to mention they're still pissed about what I said in court the other day" You felt your face soften.

"Jesu- Tyler, I'm sorry. I told him to stop, you don't deserve any of the shit you get, alright, none of it" You sat down beside him, "I don't know why he's like that"

"Then why are you with him!" Tyler shouted and you jumped slightly. You waited a moment and then answered.

"I don't know"

"Well maybe you should figure it out" 

"Come on, let's clean you up" 

____

You sat on your bed doing homework when your window slid open. You knew who it was, so you didn't even bother to lift your head and acknowledge him. You kept your eyes narrow and stern as you looked at your laptop. Monty leaped off his feet and landed beside you. He kissed your bare shoulder and wrapped his arm around your waist.

"What's that?" He asked.

"What does it look like?" You snapped and he leaned back and looked at you.

"Madi, are seriously still pissed about what happened today with the guys? I grab your ass all the time in front of them, it's not like-" You cut him off before he could finish.

"I told you to lay off Tyler!" He frowned and rolled his eyes.

"Madi, come on"

"I'm not fucking joking Monty! He's a nice guy, leave him alone" You stood up and left him on the bed.

"I just don't like how much time you-" He started but you cut him off again.

"Get out" You turned and said bluntly.

"What?"

"If you're going to make excuses as to why you're being an asshole, then get out" You and Monty didn't fight often, but when you did, it was bad.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Madi, he's a fucking pervert" He tried to explain and walked over to you. 

"Don't talk to me like that!" You yelled and pushed passed him. Monty's breaths started to calm and he followed you.

"I'm sorry, I'll stop" He turned you around and kissed your forehead.

"You said that last time"

"Yeah, well I don't like when we fight so...... If you want me to stop, I'll stop" He spoke softly and gave you 'the look' that you couldn't resist.

"Ugh, you're lucky cute"

"That's my girl!" He picked you up and fell on the bed with you in his arms.