Jeff [1]

(You were both at Jess' party, when you and Jeff go out to buy more alcohol for the party.....)

You and Jeff were on your way to the Jess' party. You both hummed along to the song that Bluetoothed through the speakers. You turned and looked at him. Jeff Atkins. He was the definition of perfect. Everything about him, you thought you didn't deserve, but he thought otherwise.

You rested your head back and admired his features.
"I don't know why you play sports and risk ruining that beautiful masterpiece" you spoke while still looking at him with so much passion.
"Because I'm good at them" he smiled and looked at you. You smiled and closed your eyes for a second. Now he was admiring you while still watching the road. "How'd I get so lucky?" He asked and grabbed your hand.

"I'm the lucky one" you simply replied, because that's what you believed. He shook his head and brought your hand to his lips, kissing it softly.
"Are you drinking tonight?" You asked.
"I don't think so" He answered.
"No?"
"Nah, I don't feel the need to tonight. Plus I'm driving so.... " he smiled and placed a hand on your bare knee.
"Okay" you smiled and grabbed his hand and held in yours.

———

You and Jeff have been at the party for a few hours now, just enjoying yourselves. Right now, Jeff was trying to convince Clay to admit to Hannah that he liked her, since everyone else already knew.
"Go Clay!" You yelled from behind Jeff, "Trust me" you smiled and he nodded slowly.
"Yeah, alright. I'll go" He nervously wiped his hands on his pants and walked away. You wrapped your arms around Jeff and placed your chin on the back of his shoulder.
"He just needs to get laid" Jeff said and looked back at you.
"Jeff...." you gave a look and he started laughing.
"I'm joking!" He turned and kissed you.

"How are the levels?" He asked. This was the way you and Jeff asked each other if you feeling the alcohol.
"They're getting up there, but right now I'm a six" You giggled and kissed him again. You pulled away and asked him, "What about you?"
"Zero babe, I'm driving tonight" he reminded you.
"Ahhhhh right, because you suck" You laughed.
"Yeah, exactly" he put his arm around your waist and helped you to a chair.

"Jeff! We need more beer! NOW!" Someone yelled and Jeff walked away you from a second to talk to them. When he returned he had his keys and wallet out.
"Hey, I'm going to make a quick run to the beer store, okay?" He asked and you grabbed his arm.
"No, babe. I want to come with you!" You whined.
"Are you sure you don't want to stay here with Sheri?" He asked and you frowned.
"I haven't seen Sheri in an hour" you explained and he looked around for her. He hated driving with you while you were still drunk. Normally he waits until you've calmed down a bit or got tired and fell asleep in his arms.
"Alright, let's go slurry" Slurry was his pet name for you when you're drunk. When you first met Jeff, you were at a party and you were a solid 10. Your levels were up there, and you could barley speak without slurring your words.

———

You were on your way back to the party with the beer on your lap.
You were smiling uncontrollably and couldn't stop looking at Jeff.
"What?" He asked and kept his eyes on the road. You tilted your head to the side and laughed.
"I love you, like so much. Not just like 'oh you're my boyfriend, I have to say it' No! I like genuinely love you" Jeff laughed and glanced at you for a split second.
"I love you too Y/N..." You smiled and leaned over to kiss his cheek when the car lit up with another vehicles headlights. You gasped and let out the last words before everything went black.
"Jeff!"

———

Your body ached in agony.

You could barley open your eyes.

You couldn't remember what had just happened.

You finally regained consciousness and the sight in front of you caused you to start weeping.
"Jeff?" You couldn't even talk properly. You voice cracked and you tried to move to wake him up but you couldn't. "Babe? Jeff!" You cried and tried moving but it was no luck. Your feet were in a pool of beer and blood. You couldn't tell if it was your blood or Jeff's. You glanced into the side mirror and your face was bloody, but nothing like Jeff's. You cried in pain, and eventually got your arm to rise and grab Jeff's hand.
"Jeff stop! Look at me! Open your eyes." You yelled, mad that he wasn't waking up. You could hear sirens and engines roaring towards you and Jeff. "Babe! Don't do this!" You couldn't stop shaking his hand, trying to wake him.

The ambulance and police arrived and rushed over to the car. They got to your side first.
"Mrs, you're going to be okay" you hit the paramedics arm away,
"Not me! Him! Go to him!" You cried out and they didn't listen. They continued to pull you out. "Stop! Jeff! You need to get Jeff out!" You kept repeating but they didn't listen.
"She's in shock" The female paramedic said to the tall male one.
"Get him out!" Was the last thing you said before blacking our again.

———

5 months later

He's still gone. Still? Like he was able to come back. You missed him more than anything and you still couldn't remember what exactly happened. All you could remember was his last words to you.......

I love you too