Scott [2]

(You and Scott are talking privately in the locker room when the team walks in and starts taunting you two)

You've been all around the school, trying to find Scott. You've been keeping yourself calm since you don't want to draw attention to yourself or the situation that lies in your back pocket. You spotted Scott by his locker and quickly but swiftly jogged over to him.

"Hey you," you wrapped your arms around him. He laughed and turned around placing a kiss on your lips.
"Hey," he replied.
"We need to talk" you narrowed your eyes and knew right away it was serious.
"Yeah, alright" he closed his locker and grabbed your hand. You two walked down the hallway hand in hand like always.

With the tapes out, everyone is extremely suspicious over everything that happens between the group of people involved with the tapes or the people on them.

"Here," he placed a hand on the lower part of your back as you walked through the locker room door. You walked further into the room and now you were wearing your emotions on your face. You turned with a hurt, bitter look on your face. Scott who was making sure no one watched us come inside hadn't noticed yet.
"The guys have practise soon, so we have to be quick" he turned and saw the expression on your face, "Babe" he started and you pulled the evidence out of your pocket and threw it at him. He didn't even pick them up, he just looked at them and knew.

"How could you do that!" You shouted.
"I didn't," he started and you interrupted him.
"Don't lie to me, please."
"Y/N, I- He- I was there, but not when that happened" he stumbled, trying to find the right words.
"I told you not to lie to me!" You started walking passed him but he grabbed your arm.
"I'm not lying! Look at me!" You we're turned away from him, "Do you seriously think I'd do that? That I would do that to a girl?"
"Well you associate yourself with guys who do, so I really don't know anymore." The hurt look on his face broke your heart. "What am I supposed to believe?" You started to walk away again when he stopped you with just three words.

"I love you," he stated and you stopped in your place, "you could believe that." You turned and he dropped his head. That was the first time you heard those words come from his mouth.
You started to make your way towards him.

It was silent.

You lifted his head up slowly, both hands on either side of his face. You kissed him softly. His hands were still at his side, he was so hurt by what you had just said to him. He looked into your eyes, and sincerely said,
"I'm not a rapist." You nodded your head and placed one more kiss on his lips and then pulled him into a hug.
"I know," you said quietly into his neck, "I know, Scott"

Just as things started to really calm down between the two of you, the locker room door flew open and a group of guys walked in, Bryce being the leader of it.

You and Scott didn't pull apart, you both just turned your heads. The group stopped and Bryce raised his eyebrows, this made you want to lunge at him.

"Oh, Scotty!" Montgomery winked at you. Now, you and Scott pulled away and Scott very quickly picked the polaroids up and shoved them in his pocket.
"Nice Scott, in the locker room" Bryce smirked and continued through the room, "But be carful with her, she's feisty" Bryce commented without looking at you.
"How would you know?" You asked, and before you could stop yourself, something flew out of your mouth that made the whole locker room stop and go silent, "I mean, unless I was unconscious?" You started walking towards him, slowly. His face was red with either embarrassment or anger. "Oh, but- I don't remember having my picture taken. So, I guess you're just making things up to appear better to everyone else again. Is that it?" You stepped closer, now you were right in his face. "Tell me Bryce- who was the last girl you raped and then photographed" you said quietly, so only you and Bryce could hear it.

He looked at you with so much rage. However, there was fear too.
"I'm not scared of you, Bryce. You're nothing but a filthy piece of shit who's going down."
"Fuck you!" He shoved you back into Monty who then threw you to the side. The room began to shout in shock.
"Bryce!" Zach yelled and just barley caught you. Scott lunged at Bryce but Monty stopped him. Scott brought his right hand back and then shot it into Monty's jaw. Monty fell back into the locker as Scott wrapped his hands around Bryce's neck and pushed him back into the lockers.
"Scott!" You shouted as a group of guys ran over to the Bryce.
Scott was throwing punches, left and right. Monty grabbed the back of Scott's letterman jacket but Scott turned and shoved Monty back into the lockers, denting some of them. Bryce took his opportunity to throw a punch at Scott, connecting with Scott's cheek. It didn't seem to faze him at all, he just continued to beat on Bryce. You've never seen Scott like this, ever. It took four guys to finally pull Scott off of Bryce.

The room fell silent again, and Scott turned around and made his way over to you.
"Are you okay?" He asked and you nodded.
"Yeah, I'm fine" Scott turned to Monty and Bryce. Monty was still moving his jaw around in pain and holding his shoulder. Bryce had a bloody nose and lip.
"Don't touch her." He said this while looking into your eyes. He was so calm while saying this, but there was so much rage behind it, "Or I'll fucking kill you" he grabbed your hand and left the the room with you behind him.