Chapter 33

Believe it or not, this story is closer to the end than we know. Hope you guys have been enjoying it so far. Sorry about it not being edited and messed up grammar and tense.

The day that we've been planning, excited and so anxious for had finally arrived. It was our wedding day and I was so anxious and nervous. We were getting dressed at my parent's house since tradition was that the groom should not see the bride before the wedding.

Kim being my made of honour took it as her job to help me get dressed. My hair was already fixed in an elegant updo adorned with little silver hair jewels. My makeup was a natural light look.
Kim practically put own every piece of clothing including the dress on me. She was the one who slipped in the pair of dangling earrings and put on my necklace. Chrissy was the sweetest angel who decided to help me with my shoes.

Morgan's shoes

In order to capture the memory, I had agreed on having the preparation before the wedding filmed

In order to capture the memory, I had agreed on having the preparation before the wedding filmed. I wanted to be able to look back at the video years to come. Dad was the one who hurried us out of the house because we couldn't seem to be ready even after we were all dressed. Aliyah and Kim were the ones fussing over their makeup, Joanna and Lexi were fussing over their hair. Lexi was also fussing over the dress while I was fussing over practically everything. I wanted to be sure I looked my best. Mom and Dad finally got us out of the house and into the cars. Kim, Chrissy and I rode with dad while Lexi, Aliyah and Joanna rode with mom.
By the time we had reached the area where the wedding was supposed to take place, I couldn't stop shaking. We had decided to have the wedding at a little resort right near the beach and then we'd just move to the reception area which was one of the halls at the resort.

"You're nervous." Kim stated with a little laugh.

"I am freaking out Kim." I let out a chuckle. "I forgot that practically all of my family and friends plus Sean's were invited."

"It about to be time sweetheart." Dad said to me with a smile. "Are you ready?"

"Not really, but it's too late to chicken out now right."

I was so anxious all the while right up until dad walked me down aisle. Approval and joy was evident on Sean's when he met me part way right and we both walked up to the alter. My insides were trembling as the pastor did the wedding ceremony, vows were said, and Sean and I were officially pronounced man and wife.

I was so happy when the wedding ceremony was over and it was time to move on to the reception.
It meant that I was officially Mrs.Mercier, and that I could hide a bit out of being the center of attention- in the spotlight.
All the times that I went to weddings, I had no idea that this was how the bride and groom felt. Standing up there with literally everyone from my family and friends as well as from Sean's, sitting in the audience just watching you, it was nerve wracking.
The reception was twice as much fun as the wedding ceremony. All the different speeches and congratulations, dancing and everything else was pure fun. The reception area was gorgeous with the pink and green decoration that was used for the theme.
The bridal party was absolutely beautiful. Sean's best man was his brother- Elvis- who wore a green vest along with green tie and white shirt with black slacks and jacket. The groomsmen were his friends Zach, Jeffrey and his cousin Kiran who wore pink vest and tie. Sean had settled for a simple three piece gray suit but he looked dashing all the same.
Sean's suit