Chapter 35 Epilogue

After the DunBroch family's visit had come to an end, Hiccup and a few other Vikings had led the family home.
For months, the families had visited one another like this. Until Blair and Kerr had grown up big and strong to help carry the DunBroch Family to and from they're Destinations.
Merida and Hiccup's relationship had grown stronger through the months.
Though marriage wasn't a rushed affair, they wanted to wait to get married. For they loved each other deeply, marriage wasn't had a since of melancholy for them.
With Hiccup's previous engagement, after being with a long time lover, had cheated on him. And Merida, almost sent into a forced marriage at such a young age, then in turn, nearly married a tyrant to save her people. They didn't feel like rushing they're own betrothal was wise.
They new that a wedding between the two was the fairytale they always wanted; it was what they deserved for each other.
But for now, extending they're engagement, they visited one another, and continued to fight valiantly for each other and their Clans.
Until they join together in holy matrimony, they're fight for each other only grew deeper, as they're bond will never be broken.

The End

Author's Note;

Thank you all for your support and patience through this project. I'm So Sorry that I haven't kept on my up dates, but I'm grateful for the ones who had been here from the beginning, middle and end.
For all of you who had commented, voted or even just silently read. Thank You!!
Without you, we wouldn't have made it to 10,000 Reads!!!!!
I'm honored and floored by this outcome. I never once thought it would ever get that high.
Thank You from the bottom of my heart! I am truly grateful.
Ta ta for now my lovelies