Can you keep your mouth shut?

"Why can't I say I'm in love?"

Song for the Chapter: Secret Love Song by Little Mix

Nancy's P.O.V;

"This can't be happening" I sigh "you don't think she would tell do you?" Kevin asks "what's stopping her?" I ask "they are probably at Pop's" Kevin mentions "we can go and interrupt them?" he suggests "yeah come on" I say as we stand up and make our way to Pop's.

"So what's our cover story?" Kevin asks "what cover story?" I ask "what we tell them when they ask why we are here so they aren't suspicious" he replies "we wanted some food and happened to just see them" I say as he nods "are we acting mean or nice?" Kevin questions as we walk into Pops and spot Veronica and Jughead sitting at a booth. 

"The fakest nice you have ever been" I tell him before plastering the biggest smile on my face, "hey guys" I cheer as we approach them "what are you doing here?" I ask "could ask you the same thing?" Veronica smirks "oh you know us, can never stay away from Pop's" Kevin chimes in "you're acting weird" Jughead points out "because we are hungry" I state as Kevin nods. 

"Jughead come with me real quick" Kevin says as he drags Jughead out of the booth and away from us. 

"What are you doing?" Veronica asks "what are you doing?" I retort "I was about to tell Jughead the truth about your heinous affair with his dad before you came along" she smirks "heinous?" I chuckle "someone's been paying attention in class" I tease her as she rolls her eyes "so you haven't told him yet?" I ask "no" she replies "looks like I came at the right time then" I state as Veronica rolls her eyes.

"You don't know what I am capable of" I lean in "the only rumour that's true about me is that I'm the original spoiled brat who doesn't take shit from anybody" I tell her "so don't cross me" I warn Veronica "or Jason Blossom won't be the only one ending up in a body bag" I threaten her. She doesn't respond but I know that she knows that I am telling her the truth.

"You guys going to join us?" Jughead asks as him and Kevin walk back to us "actually-" Veronica starts "we would love to" I interrupt her as I sit next her, slightly shoving her

"You guys going to join us?" Jughead asks as him and Kevin walk back to us "actually-" Veronica starts "we would love to" I interrupt her as I sit next her, slightly shoving her. Kevin sits next to Jughead. 

"What were you going to tell me Veronica?" he asks "yeah what were you going to tell him?" I question as we all turn to look at her "I just wanted to talk to him about what's going on between him and Betty" she lies as Kevin and I smirk "so tell us all about it" I say to Jughead who looks down "nothing is going on" he blushes "liar" I state as he jokingly gives me a dirty look. 

We all sat together, ate and joked around but Veronica remained silent which was good. 

"I'm going to go" Jughead announces "nice seeing you guys though" he says as he walks away "see you later" Kevin and I call out "well wasn't that a great dinner" I smirk "I had fun" I state "did you have fun Kevin?" I ask "oh I did" he nods "see Veronica, isn't it better when we are all friends" I smirk as Kevin and I begin to leave.