Kiss me - Smut

First story! So I don't know when I'll be posting so don't expect once a week.

*SMUT* also this is my first smut so don't judge please.

Edit like 5 years later: I know, I know. It is terrible. If you get confused about where they are, what clothing they took off or didn't or took off twice then you're not wrong. It has zero continuity and is a mess on the whole, I am aware. But I'm not going to chance it and while I thoroughly appreciate feedback, please don't comment ten times on a part where the continuity is messed up. If you get annoyed reading poorly structured stories (which I completely understand) then I recommend you not read it.

Y/n = your name

Chase POV

*One month ago*

I'm in the school halls as I see Leo, standing next to a girl. "Hey Leo! I greed him, I greed the girl by nodding at her, she nodds back. "Hey Chase, what's up?" He asks, "Nothing, just boring math." He looks at me with cunfusion in his eyes. "Chase Davnport saying math is boring. I didn't know that was possible." I laugh "Well it is if you already understand it." He rolls his eyes at me. "Oh I forgot to introduce you two." He says pointing at us. "Chase this is Y/n, Y/n this is Chase." She shyly waves at me, so I wave back.

*Present*

Your POV

I'm walking around the Daventport house, bored. Leo is making homework and I'm already finished. Chase is probably too. Ever since I met him I can't stop thinking about his cute face. Speaking of the devil, He bumps into me while I'm lost in my thoughts. "Sorry Y/n." He smiles at me. "No worries," I respond, "What are you doing?" I ask him. "I was just gonna grab a snack before going back to inventing." That damned smile again. "Would you like to come with?" He asks after a moment of silent. "Sure"

We are sitting on his bed while he's telling me about this invention he was talking about earlier. You are kinda bored but don't show it. You don't even hear what he's saying 'cause you're to busy looking at his face. "Chase?" You ask. "Yeah" he says while looking up at me. "I like you a lot." There it is you said it. "I like you too..." He says with a bright smile appearing on his face.

You look at his lips, then back to his eyes. He probably noticed you 'cause he starts leaning in and so do you.

As his soft lips touch yours a warm feeling spreads through your body. His hand cups your cheek, while yours are tangled in his soft brown hair. He bites your lip asking for permission to enter, so you let him. His tongue slides into your mouth, playing with yours. He moves the kiss to your neck, your hands still tangled in his hair, while his are on your waist. You try very hard not to moan, holding your hand infront of your mouth. "Y/n, don't try holding it in." He wispers against your neck. So you let it go.

He moves on from your neck to your brest while taking off your shirt, so you do the same, you take off his useless shirt and throw it on the ground. Not breaking the kiss. One of your hands is placed on his brest, the other one in his hair. His hands move all over your body, kissing it gently. you are fully naked at this point. "Chase..." you mutter in his chest.

"Baby no teasing. Please..." You say as he rubs his dick against your female parts.

"I can't help it, you look so fcking sexy when you're begging for me." A moan escapes your throat as you let his words sink in.
"Jezus Chase, quit the dirty talk. I would much rather cum when you fuck me instead of cumming at just your voice." He giggles as your words as he slowly presses his lips to your neck.

"That's cute." He looks at you questioning.
"The giggling I mean, it's cute."

His hand slips into your panties as he growls into your ear; "don't call me cute." This tempts you even more to play with him. "Come on cutie, I can't lie, can I?" And your punishment comes immediately.

His pushes his finger inside you,making you scream out in pleasure.

"Fuck this." He removes his finger and you hear him take off his pants and line up at your core. He pushes the tip in but doesn't go further.

"Please Chase! Please..." You look up at him, only to see him smirk in a dirty way. "That's right beg for me." He mercilessly pushes himself inside of you. You have to stop yourself from screaming out in pain. Luckily, the pain quickly turns into pleasure. "You like that don't you." You nod your head.

His hand travels down to your clip and starts to stroke you. "I'm close," he whispers in your ear before continuing to kiss your neck, making sure to leave a mark. "Me too, me too."
"Then cum for me baby," he says making you release all over the both of you. Him cumming not much later, after he pulled out and stroked himself while you were recovering from your own orgasm.

"That was-"

"Amazing," you finish for him

A/N

So first chapter, comment what you think please!