//Smut// Chase X s1

Request by : xXDownHeartedXx

--> Chase X s1 (Taylor)

Takes place after she becomes blind, Chase helps her through everything and develops feelings.

***********

"I can feel you staring at me," s1 says as she holds the stick in her hand. "It's just a little frustrating to see you get so close and then miss completely! It's right in front of you!" Mr Davenport is desperately trying to get her back into it but it's just so hard. "Well I'm sorry! You have any idea how frustrated I am?!"

"That's enough," Chase came strolling into the room, headed directly for Mr Davenport. Taylor recognized his voice immediately. "How about you take a break, big D? I'll train with her until you're ready again. Like tomorrow?" Mr Davenport wanted to protest but Chase was right, as usual. He nodded at Chase and then left the room.

"Hey Taylor, seems like you're stuck with me for the rest of the day." Unlike the other students, Taylor actually enjoyed Chase's company. Yes, he did like his rules and stuff, but he was a pretty nice and funny guy if you take the time to get to know him.

"That's not so bad, are you going to watch me not being able to hid this stupid dummie? Cause then you'll be out of here pretty soon, believe me." She could hear the mentor sigh. "No I'm not. Mr Davenport just doesn't know what to do. You're doing an exercise you clearly need vision for."

"And I don't have-" she was immediately cut of by the slightly older boy.

"But what do you have? Sight isn't the only sense, you know. It sucks you lost it but look on the bright side." Taylor never looked at it that way.

"There is more left than gone. If no energy is put in your sight, your hearing will be better and you'll be better at feeling vibrations. What you need is a moving, living target. You need to learn how to control your senses."

"Hit me!"

She missed, again and again. Until she did hit him, his stomach probably. "Yes!" Throwing her arms up in victory, she said that. "Not that you got hurt- I- Jezus that sounded bad... I'm sorry, are you okay?" She felt so helpless not being able to help.

"Yes, Taylor, I am fine." She could hear the grin in his voice. "Taylor? Could you take your shoes off?" The question seemed really odd to Taylor. She hesitated whether she should do it, what was there to lose? And this was Chase, she trusts him. Her training shoes slipped op her feet, "Socks as well?" She tried very hard to sound confident. "If you could, please."

"Okay, good. Now go back to your stance, go on." She moved her left foot in front of her right and lifted her hands in defence. "Great. Now I need you to feel." Feel? What on earth did he mean by that?

"Feel? How do you mean 'feel'?"

"The movements, feel me moving around by focusing on feeling the airflow and the ground. You'll need practice, but your senses are way better now that your sight takes up no energie." He was right, she could feel him walking around her in circles. "Practicing on a lifeless target will not help you. Now do it again, hit me."

She tried so hard on feeling his movements, so badly. However, she ended up hitting air every time. "Hey! It's alright, you're doing great. It just takes time." She felt his hand caressing her shoulder. "I think it has been enough for today, we'll train again tomorrow. You are doing amazing, Taylor." She nodded her head and heard him leave the room. He was so sweet. Wait, no! He's just feeling sorry for her like everyone else. Yes, that's it. He doesn't really care, does he?

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Hey, Taylor!"