Pregnant

First off all I want to thank you for reading my book. Second, I have no more ideas left so request stuff.
The title says all^^^^
In order to get pregnant they had to do.... stuff. That's where the story starts🙈

No one's POV

"Chase..." Alex mutters between breaths.  "Hm?" He moans back, softly. "F-faster," she mutters in his chest. Chase moves his member faster while Alex is taken by pleasure. "I'm close," Alex stutters, making a huge smirk appear on Chase's face. Alex groans one last time before she comes. Chase lets go and lays next to her. "That was," Chase starts but Alex finishes before he can. "Awesome." Chase looks at her with a huge smile. "I love you Alex," he tells her in a soft voice.
"I love you too, Chase," she responds truthfully.
They peacefully fall asleep in each others arms.

Alex is the first to open her eyes in the morning. The bright lights shine in her eyes as she looks through the room. She barely remembers what happened before the memories start to come back.
Chase's eyes flutter open and also squizes hos eyes against the bright lights.

Chase and Alex have been a couple since they're were both eighteen. They've reached the age of twenty five now, meaning they've been in a relationship for over seven years. Four years ago they decided to move in together and bought a place close to the Davenport mansion, so Chase would still be able to do missions.
"Mornin babe," Chase says to his girlfriend. "Mornin'" she answers. Chase quickly gives Alex a peck on her lips before getting up to get dressed, he has a whole day off training planned with his family. He waves Alex goodbye and leaves.
Alex decides to stay in bed a little longer, but just as she threatens to fall asleep again, she has the burning feeling of throwing up. She immediately makes her way to the bathroom and empties her stomach. Alex wonders why she had that sudden feeling and starts thinking. Maybe she had eaten something bad. Or it was just a virus. But she had those before and it didn't quite feel this way.
Maybe I'm pregnant. She thinks. Fear creeps up inside of her body. She afraid of what Chase will think, will he leave her? No, he wouldn't do that, right? She's panicking pretty badly. Calm down, nothing is sure yet, you still need to take a test. She thinks trying to calm herself. She runs out of bed and gets dressed in a Hury. She jumps in her car to drive to the local shop. He eyes look all over the shop before finding a small box reading 'pregnancy test'. She quickly grabs it and makes her way to pay for it. "Nervous?" The girl behind the bar asks. "Hell yeas," Alex answers before handing her the money.

Once Alex arrives at home she runs straight to the bathroom. She takes the test. It says there is around ten minutes time before you get the results.
Alex sits down next to the test, looking at it like it's going to kill her. Ten minutes have passed and the test results are there.

Positive

It reads. Alex drops the test due to her hands who are shaking. How can she be pregnant? This wasn't planned. Panic takes over again and she barely even hears the door shut. "I'm back," Chase yells. Alex takes a look at the clock, it's already 5 pm. "H-hey," she says, her voice still shaking.

The face of her boyfriend pops around the corner, covered with worry.
"Are you okay?" He asks.
"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Alex responds with a voice stronger than what she expected.
"Maybe because you're voice isn't steady," he says obviously.
"I just got a little virus, no big," she shakes it off. He nods and leaves the room. Alex let's out a sigh she didn't even knew she was holding.
How am I supposed to tell him? She asks herself worried.

On the knee side she's happy with her pregnancy, it'll be a piece of the both of them, but on the other side she's scared, scared of what Chase will say. But she can't walk around with this alone. Bree, Alex has a strong feeling of trust with her.

"Hey Alex," Bree greets as she sees Alex enters her slightly pink room. "What brings you here?" She asks curiously. "Your brother," Alex  says, worry evident in her voice, Bree's face turns sad. "Did you guys break up?" She aks sadly. "No!" Alex responds quickly, Bree's face is now a little less sad. "I'm... I- uh... I'm..." Alex tries to let the words come out of her mouth, but fails. "You're what?" Bree asks. "Pre-pre," Another failed try, but at least a part of the word made it out. Bree's face swithes from worry combined with sadness to happiness with surprise. "OH MY GOSH!!! You're pregnant!!!" Alex nods her head quickly. "That's awesome! Wait, he doesn't know, does he?" Another nod from Alex. "Why didn't you tell him?" She exclaims. "Well it's wasn't exactly planned, I'm afraid he'll...," tears streaming down Alex's face as she can't even pronounce the last few words. Bree embraces her in a warm hug, Alex holds on tightly as the tears slowly stop falling. She whips he nose with the back of her hand as Bree speaks up. "He won't dump you, he loves you," she assures. "I've never seen him this happy, ever," she adds. Alex feels a little better but knows what's ahead of her, she has to tell Chase.
Alex gets up from the bed, "I'm gonna tell him, now." And with that she leaves the room, full of confident.

Just knock already. Alex thinks to herself. She's standing in front of his door. I can't do it. Yes you can! Her hand goes up to the door, she moves her wrist to knock.

Knock, knock, knock

The door slowly opens and as soon as it is open enough Alex sprints in.
"Al? Are you okay?" He asks worry evident in his voice.
"Hmm," Alex softly hums in his chest. "We need to talk."
"Sure, what's up?" Chase asks with thoughts overwhelming his mind. Is she gonna break up with me? He thinks.
"I'm... I'm," Alex starts.
"Go on, you can tell me everything." She nods her head and slowly continues.
"I'm," deep breath. "I'm pregnant." Chase's eyes widen. First shocked but it pretty fast turns into happiness. "That's amazing!" He exclaims. "You're not gonna leave me?" Alex asks hopefully. "Of course not, Alex. You mean the world to me. Besides, this is also my kid, partly my fault too. So I have to take responsibility for that. Alex is finally able to smile again, after finding out. "I'm gonna be a mom."
"I'm gonna be a dad."
Alex firmly presses her lips to his.
"I love you," Chase whispers in Alex's ear.
"I love you too." And with that said Chase presses his lips to hers, again.

Pls enter requests