Wedding night

Please comment on how I can improve this story!!

Lyla POV

I just married the most handsome guy walking the surface of the earth, Chase Davenport. That makes me Lyla Davenport now. Chase and I have been together for four years now and he asked me to marry him a couple of months ago. Adam still can't get his head around the fact that Chase's married and he still needs to have his first kiss.

We've been married for exactly three hours now and it's time to say goodbye to the guests. Have our first night being married. Of course Chase and I did 'it' already, but tonight will be different, new. He's now really mine and I'm his.

After we said goodbye to everyone, Chase took me to a room with a bed covered in roses in the shape of a heart. I gasp when I see it, it's so beautiful.

"And? What do you think?" He asks nervously.

"I-I love it." I get out, he smiles at me.

He picks me up bridal style and lays me down at the bed.

"Take it off," I say, looking at his chest.

"Take what off?" He asks even though he knows what I mean, his shirt.

He slowly takes his shirt off, revealing his abbs to me while sitting down next to me on the bed. I bite my lower lip, trying very hard not to stare. I let my hand run down his chest, not breaking eye contact. He kisses me passionated, lifting my shirt up a little. Hinting me to take it off. My shirt quickly ends on the growing pile of clothes. His hands run down my back, while mine are in his hair and neck. He licks my lower lip asking for permission to enter, I let him. Our tongues start playing with it each other and after a couple of seconds he breaks the kiss and moves on to my neck, kissing it softly. He starts to suck at a certain point, making me moan louder than I thought. He moves on to my brest, leaving a hikey on my neck, I'm gonna have to cover that up tomorrow. He touches the clip of my bra opening it slowly and throwing it on the floor. He's now kissing my brest which makes me moan. I start unbuttening his pants and he kick 'em of. Leaving the both of us in nothing but our underpants.

"Chase-" I groan.

"Uhm" he answers to me calling out his name.

"This feels good." I mutter, knowing he can hear me with his bionic hearing.

"It does." He moans.

Let's just say we celebrated our wedding in style.

Sorry to lazy to write smut