Chase X Genevieve

This was a request from @Harry_PotterLover_ . Thank you so much for requesting. Plus, this is the first request up till now. Yay. Onto the story--》
Warning : Smut!

Genevieve POV

My name is Genevieve, I'm a normal girl. Well I pretend to be one, secretly I'm bionic. I go on missions together with my boyfriend, Chase, and his siblings. Chase and I have been together for a while now. I have black hair till my mid back, I usually put it up in a bunch or ponytail, or just let it go loose. I also have blue eyes, really bright blue eyes. Chase always says he drown in them when he looks at me. I'm a little bit taller than Leo, one of Chase's siblings, well technically he's his stepbrother. But anyway, I practically live with the Davenports, I get along with Bree very well, and Adam too.
Like I said in the beginning, I'm bionic. I have the power to run as fast as Bree and shoot laser balls. Those are my main powers, but I have some other powers as well. Including the comando app. Yes that's right, when I get mad I turn into this beast - like women called Spina. It's like Chase when he turns into Spike.

A while ago Adam gave me the idea to turn Chase him into Spike. I actually wanna know how that'll turn out. I've never seen Chase like Spike, it can either be disastrous or funny. Maybe both. I just need to find a way to get to him. My thoughts are broken when I hear a voice call my name. "Genevieve! Gen!" I look for the maker of the sound and see Chase coming around the corner. "There you are, we've been looking for you all over the place," he happily exclaims. "There's a mission," he explains and leaves the room motioning for me to follow.

Once done with the mission Chase and I are settled on the couch, his arm around me. Adam and I made a plan to get Spike to show his face. I'm kinda excited. "Hey Gen," Adam says entering the room. Only Chase calls me Gen and he doesn't look to happy about Adam calling me that. But he shrugs it off. Dang. "Hey Addie," I respond with a smile. Now Chase does look very annoyed. "How are you?" Adam asks flirty. As you might have noticed, we're trying to piss him off by getting him jealous. I can tell it's working, what makes me smile even more. I know I'm a bad girlfriend, but I don't care right now, I'm sure Chase can appreciate it, later. Maybe. I hope so at least. "I'm good thanks for asking, how are you?" I ask in a kind voice. "Great," he says not breaking the eye contact. We stare into each others eyes until a voice interups the silence. "What's going on?" A very confused Chase asks looking from me to Adam. "Oh nothing," Adam says with a smirk, "right Gen?" I giggle and that seems to make him even more angry. "WHAT'S GOING ON I ASKED!" Chase screams in a low dark voice at me. "I-I..." I'm lost for words. I've never seen a commando in action. "Oooh, Spike's out!" Adam exclaims happily, making Spike glare at him. "I will leave you two to it," Adam says exiting the room. "For the last time, what is going on?" Spike says more calmly now that Adam's gone. "We wanted to get Spike out so we pretended to flirt so we would get Chase mad." Spike nods slowly. "Why do you care about me and Adam flirting anyway?" I ask. He shrugs his shoulders. "I don't know," he answers silently. "YOU LIKE ME!" I realise, his head snaps up and there is fear in his eyes. It's silent for a while. He looks away in shame. "I like Chase," I softly say. "I know," he answers. "But you're a part of Chase, so I like you too." His head lifts up, revealing happiness in his eyes. I quickly lean in and kiss him for a couple of seconds. He smiles at me once we part and leans in for another kiss but doesn't actually kiss me. So I kiss him again. He deepens the kiss but is a little bit shy at first. Our kiss gets heated and he slowly but greedy takes of my shirt. My hands also take of his and my hands go all over his abs. He starts to kiss my neck. He's a lot rougher than Chase but I don't mind. Meanwhile both of our pants are off and he unclips my bra. His eyes go all over my body smirking. He takes of my underpants while kissing me deeply. His hands touch my vagina sweetly and soft while I moan loudly. I'm pretty sure Adam can hear us and I'm pretty sure I don't care. He goes into me and starts to move. "Chase! Agh..." I yell. "F-faster," I beg. He goes a little faster but not really fast yet. Then he stops. Did I do something wrong? Worry fills my body and I go limp,scared of what will happen. After standing still for a minute or so he continues, faster. I moan loudly and he does too. I look up and meet his eyes. They're soft and warm. Wait that's not right, Spike with soft and warm eyes? No way. "C-chase?" I mutter but due to his super hearing he hears me. "Yes?" He answers calmly. "For how long have you been you?" I ask between breaths. "Since I stopped, and then continued when I realised what was going on. Disappointed?" He asks. How could I be disappointed? "Why would I be disappointed?" I ask tempting. "That you're having sex with me instead of him," he answers. "Are you crazy? I love you, I don't care with what part of you I do it. As long as I do it with you," I respond. He smiles then continues.

*Next morning*

"Goodmorning beauty," a voice whispers in my ear. "Goodmorning Chasey," I say, I usually call him that when no one's around. He doesn't like the name though. I slowly get out of his bed and he does too.
When we are walking down the stairs as we see Adam sitting on the couch playing some video game. "Hello lovebirds," he says not looking away from his screen, "had a fun night?" I feel my face get red as a tomato. I look at Chase and see his face is red like mine. "Yes, thank you for asking," I respond confidentially. This makes Adam look at me weirdly, he didn't expect either one of us to answer. Chase laughs at my comment. "You're welcome," Adam says gaining his ability to speak back. "You coming Genevieve?" Chase asks me, we're going on a date today. I grab my jacked and exit the door with Chase. Adam looks at us still shocked from our little conversation.

I really hope this is what you meant in your request @Harry_PotterLover_
I'm sorry if it isn't, just tell me in the comments.

Sorry if it's a short chapter.

If anyone else wants to enter a request do it in the comments--->