Chase X Skylar

Skylar POV

Chase. I can't seem to keep him out of my mind lately. Do I like him? No. I can't. Bree's my best friend, I can't date her brother! Can I? No! Even if he wasn't her brother he wouldn't like me. What am I thinking?! I don't even like him that way. Do I? NOPE.

I walk down the stairs to the living room, everyone is seated across the room. "Hey guys," I great everyone. "Hi," Bree says back. "Any plans for today?" I ask everyone. "Not much, depends whether we have a mission or not," Chase answers not taking his eyes of his book. "Great," I mutter so no one can hear me. Well no one except for Chase with his annoying super hearing, he looks up at me for about second before focusing on his book again. He then closes his book. "What do you want to do Skylar?" Chase asks focusing on me. "Well I don't know. It's pretty hot so we could go swimming or something," I suggest. "Great idea!" Chase says and gets up. "Who's coming?" No one answers so Chase shrugs his shoulders and heads up stairs to get his swimming suit and so do I.
"Ready?" Chase asks me when I walk down the stairs in my swimming suit covered by a dress. He is wearing his swimsuit and is shirtless, my eyes go all over his abs who are usually hidden behind his shirt. He then puts on a shirt and I look at him dissapointed. He looks at me with a questioning face and I remember the question he asked. "Yeah, I'm ready," I say and he looks at me before opening the door for me.

We walk into the outside pool and cover our bodys in cold water. I really don't understand why the rest of the team didn't want to come with.
I snap out of my thoughts as Chase splashes water in my face. I immediately jump on his back and push him down underwater. He makes his way back to the surface and grabs my waist. Our faces are only inches away. We stare at each other for a while when we hear voices. "Hey guys!" Bree says when she sees us. "You were right, it's way to hot to sit inside so we decided to join you guys." Chase nods his head and I just stare at them.
We had a great time swimming and head back home.

"Satisfied?" Chase asks as he jumps on the couch. "Yes," I answer back. "Mr Davenport needs us at the accademy tomorrow," he says a little annoyed. "All of us? Why?" I ask curious. "I don't know, maybe because of the heat or something," he says and gets up. "Pack your stuff, we're staying there for a week." So I get up after him and start packing.

~~~~Next day~~~~

Chase POV
"Everyone ready?" I ask as I walks into the living room. We all nod in agreement and leave. Once arriving at the isle we get a very warm welcome from Adam Leo and all the students. "Chase! Bree!" Leo happily exclaims and runs over to us. We all hug. "I'm so glad to see you," Adam says when we part. "We're glad to see you too," I say. "Do you remember Skylar, Oliver and Kaz?" I ask them. "Sure! We heard you guys also turned into aliens!" Adam exclaims and we all look at him. "We didn't turn into-" Oliver starts but I cut him off. "Don't bother he won't understand anyway." Oliver excepts Adam being brainless and walks over to Leo. After a while of talking we go to our rooms.

"It's good to be back," I say when I enter the room containing the three capsules for me, Bree and Adam. I walk over to the one in the middel and touch the glass with the top of my index finger.
"What are you doing?" A voice calls from behind. I snap around to see Skylar standing in the doorway. "Nothing, just reliving the good old days," I tell her. She smiles and walks over to where I'm standing. "Is this your capsule?" She asks inspecting the glass box in front of us. "Yeah, I used to sleep here before we went to work with you guys," I tell her. "Is never got to say goodbye to this place you know, after our chips got burned and-" she cuts me off. "Your chips were burned?" She asks shook. "Well yeah, Gisele melted them. But anyway we had to go home, on the mainland to get our chips fixed. They told us we had to split the team right after and Bree and I decided to stay while Adam and Leo went back to the isle. I've never been here ver since," I explain, she looks at me with a sad face, "I'm sorry," she says. "No worries I let this place go. I like the new team and place, just miss my brothers sometimes," I explain to her. She nods. We stare at each other for a while and we start to lean on for a kiss. I wait for her lips to touch mine but it never comes, instead I feel my throat burn and look around to see some weird black gas. It's smells like.... like.... coal. Coal. Skylar can't take coal! "Skylar?" No reaction. "Skylar!?" No one makes a sound. She's gone. The smoke clears out of the room and I see nothing but my own mirror image. My face and clothing is a bit black from the gas but all the furniture remains white. I need to find help.