Other dimensions

This is an idea I had, a long time ago. It's been replaying itself in my head for the past year.

Please comment what you think!!!

Summary: Roman and Riker strike again, they found the hiding place the elite force had made for the superheros to keep them safe. Jackpot. Roman was about to set the entire room on a high voltage. Chase couldn't let this happen, he got into a fight with the brothers. Of course, Chase was not alone. However, Roman and Riker had taken the others out rather quickly. Chase was left alone, Riker had taken some bad hits and was down. Chase used a source of power to take Roman out, then ended up being transported to another dimension, a dimension where war and fear rule. The Elite force is convinced Chase is dead. The war from the dimension has taken up other dimensions, as their technology is far more advanced and the can just travel between dimensions.

Have fun reading!!!

Read everything or else it will be confusing😏

As I had said, this idea has been deep inside of me for a long time. This might be really long or really short, but seeing the length of my summary, it's gonna be long.

It might be several parts don't know yet!

"I can't let you hurt them Roman!" The young bionic hero blocks an attack as he's desperately trying to convince Roman to stop. "This won't get you any further! Please, don't do this." Of course, the youngster had a plan, aside from convincing him to stop. He would just blow him away, knowing his own body couldn't take that energie either. He's willing to die if he can end this.

Click

He fired.

Boom

He felt nothing, he saw the light. Felt his body turn into nothing. At first there was pain, coursing through his vains. He felt the blood slide out of his nose, into the corner of his mouth where he could tell with certainty that it had been blood. Then nothing. Just darkness.

I'm dead. It's over. Chase could only hope the same goes for Roman.

**************

"Is he waking up?" A female voice echoed through a big, empty room. "He's been down for two days now, there's nothing else we can do for him." The female voice kept talking, even though there was no response.
The room was empty, aside from the bed in which Chase's body was displayed. His breathing was slow and uneven, but it was there. You could see his stomach rise as result of a new breath of air. There were several other people present in the room, some whispering to each other while pointing at the boy with de brown hair. He had just appeared, laying there on the floor, another boy next to him. The both of them had injuries and were now laying in seperated rooms.

Chase opened his eyes, shutting the immediately due to all the light. The second try works better as he can keep them opened now but only slightly. After a while of concentrating on opening his eyes he starts to look at his surroundings, a room with dirty brown walls. There were several people inside, all eyes were on him. From curious to scared. He quickly sits up, as laying down makes him feel more vulnerable. Immediate regret washes over him as his vision turns black and he has to steady himself not to fall back. Once the black spots disappeared, he takes a better look at the people. Two girl, around his age, 17. They were standing closest to him, he could clearly see one of them holding her hand on some type of gun. No emotions are to be read in her face or eyes. The other girl looked scared, but as if she was trying to hide it. Her hands were folded in front of her body, no weapon to be seen.
"Who are you and where are you from?" The girl with shoulder length and slight waves in her hair asks, she had her hand still firmly pressed on her gun.