He Noticed Me

JinEats;

34000 likes

34000 likes

Comments disabled

JinEats; He Noticed Me?!?

Request to DM Joonie_
Yes|no

JinEats;
Hi?

Joonie_;
Hey cutie

JinEats;
Oh my god you answered

Joonie_;
Why wouldn't I?

JinEats;
Just because I mean your Kim Namjoon

Joonie_;
Yeah and your a really cute fanboy who can cook.

JinEats;
I could cook for you
Wait no that sounded creepy
Did it?

Joonie_;
I would love that. Where do u live, maybe we could make it happen?

————————————————————

Junkooks POV;
I scrambled to call Jimin almost immediately after commenting. After a few rings his voice yelled through the speaker.

"DID YOU SEE JIN HYUNGS POST"

Wincing and pulling the phone away a bit I responded with a yes before he went off again about the video.

"Didn't Jin say he wasn't going to put the celebrity question in?"

I answered in agreement before complaining, "yeah, and he just HAD to see it and he just HAD to call me a coconut head"  this statement causing Jimin to burst into a fit of giggles and me to grow further embarrassed.

"He did say you were cute" Jimin answered after sobering up. Before I could say something he added on top of it "a cute coconut head" before laughing even more followed by a loud thud and a groan of pain.

Rolling my eyes I asked if he was okay before bidding goodnight and attempting to fall asleep before my alarm went off.

Jimin POV;
After hanging up with Kookie I returned to social media not yet ready to fall asleep despite the time.

I found myself scrolling through yoongis page. He hardly posted pictures of his face more just aesthetic photos.

I had found his music just as I was finishing high school and I couldn't help but fall in love with his voice.

It was around the same time me and kookie had found Jin hyung who now acts like our mother. He's had a successful YouTube career for a while now with me and Kookie appearing in the videos every once in a while. Over time our social media growing because of it.

It's just been the three of us. But this video may just have changed that.