My mochi baby

Tae💕;
Hey kookie can we face time?

Me;
I'm in class rn
It ends in 5 minutes
I'll call then

Tae💕;
Awwe
I miss your face
Your cute bunny face

Me;
Stop

Tae💕;
Why but it's true

Me;
Give me 5 minutes

FaceTime Tae💕
Yes|no

Tae picked up almost instantly as I stuck my earbuds in crossing campus. College was a serious pain sometimes and I wanted nothing more then to fall asleep to Taes voice. But I was stuck with rushing to work while talking to him.

"Hey baby"

I loved the nicknames he always gave me. It always made my heart flutter. It looked like he had just woken up from a nap. His hair stuck to his forehead and his eyes squinted as if trying to adjust to the brightness of his phone.

"Hey"

"Are you going to work?"

"Yea"

I stopped at the street crossing waiting for my turn to pass. Cars whizzed by causing a chilling air. Shuffling my pullover up a bit for warmth I watched the light.

"You shouldn't have to work so hard"

"It's really not that much"

"If it wasn't that much you wouldn't complain"

Huffing I began to tread across the street only a few more blocks before I'd have to hang up.

"Well I have a lot of student loans and I need to be able to buy food and rent"

I don't really think that it is the fact that I work that bothers him. He never complained until I told him what I do.

Bar tending was easy and got me tips from the tipsy.

It wasn't until I complained about a rowdy couple that he started to bring up concerns.

Though I never really saw bartending as a troublesome job he seemed to have some issues.

"But-"

"It's fine really"

I saw him pout on my phone screen which caused me to smile at how adorable he is.

Changing the subject we continued to talk till I was walking up the steps to work.

GoingBackToBed;

722929 likes

83027 comments

GoingBackToBed; My Mochi baby