Video is delayed

Tae POV;

I couldn't help feeling giddy as I texted Jungkook once more. He was complains about going to Jin's.

I was at Jin's.

He doesn't know it yet though.

I came over for the collab with Jin but also to finally be able to make things official with my baby. I'm sitting in the kitchen hidden from the front door with a conveniently placed wall.

The knock at the door followed by Jin's coming startles me and my heart beat picks up speed.

"Jiiiiin"

For the first time I hear his voice in person. I text him once more before setting my phone down ready to come out.

"They started texting me again look"

I heard silence afterwards. Confused i think to the text I just sent. Was he talking about me.

"Do I respond? I don't really even want to talk to them that much."

"It's called being polite respond quickly.  now hush I have a surprise for you"

My phone dings with a text from kookie.

My world crashes in. He never wanted to talk to me. Everything was in my own head.

How foolish could I have been.

"Tae" I hear a gasp and turn around to a smiling Jungkook. It's fake it has to be.

I stay silent looking over him feeling my skin burn with irritation.

"Hi"

Might as well get through this quickly. I bluntly greet him.

"Hey"

He tilts his head questioningly. "Can I hug you?" He asks.

I rather not feel my heart rip into pieces anymore. "I don't want one from you."

I give up on the video. On Jungkook who never wanted me anyways and grab my shit and head for the door.

"Wha" his voice wavers a bit. I can't look at him. I can't give in right now.

"You are a lot worse in person you know? Don't text me."

I leave the apartment finally letting the hot tears run down my cheeks.

I can't believe all of this time he wasn't who I thought he was.

Jungkook POV;

I saw the notification from Tae pop up one more time right over my ex.

"Jiiiin"

He finally opens the door. I show him that my ex texted me again and like the good mom he is tells me to respond. I ignore them still sending a quick response to Tae before following him to his kitchen.

"Tae" I gasp seeing him in person for the first time.

"Hi"

"Hey"

I can't believe it's actually him after all this time. Though he looks a bit tense. Did something happen.

"Can I hug you?"

I ask for the one thing that has been on my mind for a while. Being in Taes arms.

"I don't want one from you"

It feels like a shot to my heart.

This can't be Tae. The same one that called me baby.

I try to ask something. Anything as I see him get ready to leave.

Before he cuts me off. His words tearing through me.

"Your a lot worse in person you know. Don't text me."

Was that bad looking.

Did my appearance really scare him off.

TaeTae22;

729276 likes

729276 likes

Comments disabled

TaeTae22; Video is delayed for now.