My baby

Jimin POV;
I swung my legs at Jins counter top as he cooked for him Namjoon and me. When there was a knock at the door Jin sent me to open it.

I was a bit nervous considering I'd never really talked to Namjoon before. Wiping my palms on my jeans I opened the apartment door to welcome him.

"Hey baby"

standing with my mouth agape Namjoon walked past me to Jin who was watching the whole thing.

"Y-Yoongi"

He chuckled looking more handsome in person. I wrung my hands and invited him in cursing myself for stuttering so much.

"What no hug"

I hesitantly stepped forward before he pulled me in the rest of the way resting his head in the crook of my neck.

Me and Namjoon watched Yoongi and Jin finish the cooking. I had no clue that Yoongi could cook.

He just keeps getting more perfect with time.

When Jin announced Lunch was finished we all went through grabbing a plate Before sitting at the table.

Jin and Namjoon sitting next to each other across from me and Yoongi.
Listening to the others conversation I jumped a bit as I felt a hand right above my knee.

Yoongi smiled down at me and continued to eat not moving his hand.

Jin POV;
Me and Namjoon watched the cute couple across from us as we ate.

"Can I have ice cream. I finished lunch"

Jimin asked me. I looked up.

"I'm sorry I don't have any in my freezer right now."

Yoongi stood up taking his and Jimins dishes with him. "Is there a shop near by. I can take you out to get some" he asked walking to the sink.

"Yes. Yes please"

Jimin jumped up running to grab his shoes Yoongi chuckled at him following behind him to also slip his on.

After they left I turned to grab Namjoons plate. "Wanna do dishes?"

He stood up making his way to the sink.

(Extremely cliche warning)

He put the dishes I rinsed into the. Dishwasher humming a song as he went.

I giggled at the soap bubbles forming deciding to place some on his head as he leaned down to place the next dish in.

He looked at me with an eyebrow raised as I failed at appearing innocent. Gasping as soapy water hit the side of my face and dripped down my shirt.

I quickly grabbed the faucet to spray him with drenching his shirt to which he tackled me in a wet hug.

Laughing uncontrollably and soaking wet in his arms we stood in the water mess.

"I think I need to change" Namjoon stood back with a dimpled smile wet hair sticking to his forehead as he lifted his now see through shirt over his head.

Unable to take my eyes off his torso I didn't notice his steps closer until his face paused inches before mine.

"Can I kiss you?"

All I could do was nod.

His flushed lips met mine in a hurry a warmth spread through my body as his hands grabbed at my hips pulling me closer.

/smut warning/

Wrapping my arms around his neck I left his mouth to his jawline. Finding my way down to his collar bone I sucked at the pale skin biting down.

He groaned and I could feel his boner growing as he rubbed up against me.

"Bed"

We stumbled down the hallway to my room where I rid of my shirt as well. He pushed me against the wall fumbling with my jeans before asking,

"Is this okay?"

"Yes"

Continuing ridding me of my pants my boner stood prominent in my boxers. He pressed a kiss to my clothed dick causing me to go groan and rut my hips forward.

Pulling my pants the rest of the way off he gripped the base and licked the tip.

His mouth engulfed my dick in warmth as the feeling of pleasure increased.

Moving his head faster I moaned loudly feeling the familiar knot in my stomach build up.

He moved his hand to his own pants and groaned as he rubbed himself at the same pace.

I hit my climax releasing into his mouth moaning loudly before going to remove his pants to help him out.

He sat on the bed free of clothes and I kneeled in between his leg moving closer to his dick.

"You don't have to"

He reassured me but I wanted to anyways. I swallowed him moving down till I could feel him hitting the back of my throat. He grabbed my hair as I moved up and down.

Soon he had came as well.

With a sweet kiss we Laid back under the covers him pulling me to his chest as I grew more tired.

(Smut over, cringe cringe cringe.)

Waking back up to see Namjoon smiling down at me I wondered.

"What are we?"

He rubbed circles on my back slowly and answered. "I would like for you to be mine"

I kissed his lips lightly smiling. "I would love that"

Getting up to get dressed he looked around for his over night bag before opening it and sighing.

"Something wrong"

"I keep telling Yoongi we need to put stickers on our carriers"

GoingBackToBed;

8182928 likes

Comments disabled

GoingBackToBed; my baby