Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Ruby's POV

“Harry!” I screamed, as I trudged through the front door of my cousin's house.

I walked through the long hallway towards the living room. My hand lightly touched the walls as I slowly dragged along the hall. There were pictures everywhere. I stopped at my favorite picture, framed with dark brown wood. I touched the glass; a small smile played on my lips. The picture was perfect and pristine. It was Harry and I when we were about thirteen, standing in front of the giant pool in his backyard. I took a step closer to look at Harry, er, my cousin, or my best friend, or whatever.

His curls were effortlessly falling across his forehead in perfect spirals. His eyes were light green that day, with a slight yellow tint. A few freckles lined his cheeks and nose. His smile was breath taking. A little smirk, causing anyone looking at the photo's lips to tweak into a tiny smile. Including mine. He was wearing his favorite swim trunks at the time; they were dark green, and cut off right above his knees.

Harry's arm was around my waist. My eyes flickered to my bare stomach, as I was wearing a purple bikini. I quickly stepped away and turned around, and found myself facing a full length mirror, my worst enemy. I tried to walk away, but I couldn't. I was trapped.

Suddenly, my hero came from behind me and rescued me. He took my hand and led me to the living room, and sat me down on the couch. Harry's hand ran through my dark, brown curls.

“Hey, beautiful,” he said, smiling.

“You ok?” he asked when I didn't answer. His face looked hard and confused, not the Harry I like to see. I quickly shook my head.

“I'm fine. Harry, I'm fine,” I reassured him.

“Ok...” he said, still sounding unsure. Suddenly, his face brightened as he nudged me.

“Hey Ruby, guess what?” he asked excitedly, like a little boy on Christmas Eve.

I rolled my eyes.

“I wonder what it could be this time...” I mumbled, so he couldn't hear.

Harry had just gotten back to Chesire from his tour a couple days ago, and I think he's already told me every little detail about months and months across the globe.

“C'mon! Say 'what', Rubs!”

“What,” I said grumpily, but secretly smiling inside. This boy just made me happy.

“Okay, but this is pretty big,” he said, crossing his arms, teasing me with that adorable little smirk playing on his lips.

“Oh come on, Haz! Just spit it out!” I yelled, getting impatient.

“Ok, well the boys and I were talking, and we decided that we know everything about each other... But we've never even met our best friends! So we've decided to meet up back in London, with our best friends, to bond.” he looked at my blank expression.

“You know, with each other,” he finished with a satisfied smirk.

“Um, ok,” I said smiling, “Now who are you going to bring as your best friend?” I asked cocking an eyebrow.

“Ruby!” he screamed, as he jumped up from the couch. I couldn't help but laugh.

Suddenly, his strong arms were around me.

“Harry! Put me down, you little asshole!” I said kicking and screaming. He smiled.

“Nah, not until you realize how much I loooove you,” he said, now tickling me.

“Harry!...please...stop...” I said through bursts of laughter.

“Harry, I know you loooooove me! You love me, you love me!” I said desperately trying to pry myself out of his strong grip. Suddenly, he stopped tickling me and let me go.

“Good. Because it's true,” he said. I could sense the satisfaction in his voice.

God, I can't believe this child is 18.

“So,” I said, sitting back down on the couch, “I'm finally meeting one direction.”

“Yup!” Harry said, popping the 'p'.

“And all of their best friends are girls, too! Isn't that weird!” he said, shaking his head.

“Weird...” I repeated, as Harry full on tackled me again.

It will probably be nice to be hanging out with other girls for a change.

A/N

Hellooooooo.

So this idea credit is tots from sparks_fly__. So everyone should fan her... because I pretty much stole her idea... yeah.

Oh and Louis, Liam, and Zayn don't have girlfriends in this story.

OK BYEEEEE.