Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Emmalie's POV

Niall and I were sitting in the living room at the entrance of the house.

Remember how I mentioned this was a big ass cabin? Yeah. Well, once you were inside, it turned into a mega bigger giant ass cabin.  

Suddenly, the door opens with a big 'bang'. I look over to see Harry Styles standing next to a beautiful girl. Niall had mentioned her name was Ruby. She looked really nervous. Harry must have noticed, too, because he grabbed her hand, and gave her a reassuring, dimple filled smile.  

Damn, that boy was attractive.  

Niall and I sat up. I looked over at Niall.  

Oh, hell no.  

His eyes were fixed on Ruby. Her dark, brown, curls cascading down past her shoulders, her deep, emerald green eyes, and her skinny as fuck body. She looked like a girl version of Harry. The worst part was that her eyes were locked onto Niall's, too. I immediately felt hatred toward her. How could she? Niall was mine. Out of complete jealousy, I reached out and grabbed Niall's hand into mine, intertwining our fingers. He took my grasp for a couple seconds before removing his perfect hands from my fingers, and reaching up to run his nails through his hair.  

Well, this was awkward.  

Niall's head turned to me, and our eyes met. They were wide and screamed, 'WHAT THE FUCK, EMMALIE?!?'.  

I felt myself blush. Knowing me, my cheeks were probably a deep shade of red.  

Why did I even care if Niall liked another girl?  

I knew why. Because I was falling for my best friend.    

A/N  

Uh oh... Emmie and Ruby both like Niall. AWKK.  

If you are reading this, you should vote for it... so i know... YEAH.   

Oh. And I should apolizige in advance because im americand so I dont know shit about england/ireland so correct me if im wrong about something!   

tanks for reading :D (nialls accent)