Chapter 7

Chapter 7    

Emmalie's POV    

Holy fucking mother shit balls. This is so awkward. I wanted to melt away into the floor, which was odd, because I usually loved being in the spotlight.  

Suddenly, Harry cleared his throat. Loudly.  

My cheeks turned redder, as I realized we had just all been standing there, staring at each other for a couple minutes. Might I add, a long couple of minutes.  

I watched as Harry practically dragged Ruby closer to Niall and I. I swear I could feel the awkwardness in the thick air around us.  

“So, you must be Emmalie, right?” Harry said nodding towards my direction. His voice… His voice was sweet, delicious, fat filled butter, melting on top of a warm piece of toast. Smooth, but rocky. Deep in octaves, but high in emotion. My brain just kept playing his sentence, over and over and over and… Keep it together, Emmie!  

“Yup, that would be me!” I said with a fake, high pitched, cheery voice, “but everybody calls me Emmie.”  

“Well, I’m Harry, but everybody calls me, er, Harry!” He said smiling.  

That smile. It was even sexier up close. Could someone hold me? I feel like I might faint. I turned my head to Niall. Well, I obviously couldn’t rely on Nially to catch me if I fainted. His eyes were still glued on that bitch.  

Why did she have to be so perfect? She was wearing a purple, flowing tank top under a washed out jean jacket. The shirt was perfect for her; it was flowing in all the right places, enlarging her boobs and making her look skinny as fuck. Maroon leggings hugged her thin legs, and she wore tall, dark brown Uggs. I just wanted to punch her in the face.  

Suddenly feeling self-conscience, I looked down at what I was wearing. My light green, Pink sweatshirt was baggy and barely showed my boobs. At least my ass looked nice in the tight, grey yoga pants, that were tucked into my folded over, crème Uggs. That bitch copied my Uggs look. Shit just got real. Yeah, I definitely wanted to punch her in the face.  

It’s not like I was jealous or anything. I would never envy a bitch like her. Plus, I was definitely prettier… right?  

“Umm, Emmie, this is my cousin, Ruby,” Harry said, his butter voice interrupting my hatred for her.   Ruby turned to me and looked surprised, as if she had just noticed me. Ok, that didn’t sit well. People were supposed to notice me right away; I was the star!  

You’re turning heads when you walk through the door-or-or.  

Right? That’s me.  

Wait. Shit.  

Ruby’s the one who walked through a door.  

I mentally face palmed myself.  

The worst part about this whole awkward exchange was that Ruby was nice to me. Fucking nice to me! Can you believe the nerve of that girl? And it wasn’t even that fake crap, like I use. It was genuine niceness. What a bitch.  

A/N  

as you can tell, emmie very much enjoys swering :p   

sorry if that offends you!