Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Louis' POV

I watched as Emmie layed down her towel on the green grass, whilst giving Ruby death glares. That girl had some major issues. The boys and I had talked about our friends, and Niall told us she was blonde, hot, sweet, and funny. So far I've only seen sexy, fake, bitch, and jealous. I felt bad for Ruby; she didn't deserve that treatement from Emmie. So that's why I'm pulling this prank on her.

Wait. That doesn't really make much sense.

Oh well, only boring people make sense.

I juggled the glasses among my arms, as a handed them to Liam, Zayn, and Mia.

When I handed Mia her Diet Coke, she thanked me softly, looking down. But for a brief second she looked into my eyes. And those brief seconds felt like hours.

Her dark hair framed her pale face, only her cheeks a slight rosy tint. I could count a few light freckles on her otherwise mark free face. Her eyes were what were pulling me in. They were so cold and dark. Looking up at me, they screamed one word, 'help'. But under all that hurt and shame, I could see just a tiny tint of innocence. Fun. Childish humor. Right then I knew I was going to help this girl get that side of her out. I don't know how or why, but I was going to.

Mia was the one who broke our glance, flickering her eyes away awkwardly. I shook my head, dazed.

My lips soon turned into a smirk as I looked over at Ruby. I grinned evilly at her scared/confused expression.

"I'll just go get yours now, love," I said, offering her a few eyebrow wiggles.

Shit. I think I just gave myself away.

I quickly walked back into the kitchen where Harry was pouring a glass of lemonade for Chloe.

I inspected Ruby's 'special' glass, filled with Diet Coke. I grabbed the 'special' icecube with a couple of frozen Mentos inside of it; the ice cube was almost melted. Perfect.

"MWAHAHAHAHA," I laughed evilly, rubbing my hands together, while plopping the 'special' icecube in Ruby's 'special' glass.

Harry looked at me, smirking, reaching in the fridge for the beers.

"Hey, grab me one," I said, my voice back to normal as I walked past him to glass doors.

"Whatever, Lou," he laughed.

I burst through the glass door, heading straight to Ruby. She tentively grabbed the glass from my hand and took a small sip. I grinned as a took a seat on a wooden bench next to Mia.

I quickly swiped out my iPhone and secretly recorded her.

Mia looked at my and quirked an eyerow; a cute smirk was playing on her face.

"Shhh, just watch," I whispered, grinning evilly.

Suddenly, the drink started bubbling over, all on her hand.

She put her face over the glass. Bad move, babe.

"What the-" BOOM. The Cola exploded right in her face!

"AHHH!" Ruby screamed, backing away, making the fiz spill all over her cover up.

I couldn't control my laughter, as Ruby stood in shock, mouth hanging open. Harry tried to walk across the deck to Ruby, but he fell splat on his face from laughing to hard!

Niall, who was trying to hold in his laughter for his new love interest, totally lost it. So did I. And Chloe. And Zayn. And Liam. And... Mia? Oh god, her laugh. It was so beautiful.

I replayed the video and collapsed on the floor, tears running down my eyes. I had gotten Harry falling on video.

Suddenly, Laney burst through the glass doors. She looked so scared, making me laugh harder.

"La-Lane!" I said gasping.

"Uhh, did I miss something?" she asked, very scared.

"Yes, yes you did," Liam said laughing, putting his arm around little Lane Lane, making her blush a little.

I jumped up, still kind of wobbly from laughing so hard.

"LANEY AND LIAM, SITTING IN A TREE. K-I-S-S-I-N-G." I chanted, making both of them have red cheeks.

"LOUIS FREAKING TOMLINSON. YOU LITTLE-" Ruby screamed, marching towards me.

"AHHH!" I screamed, running past her, throwing off my shirt, and went in the lake, "DON'T KILL ME!"

Ruby just groaned and turned to Niall, who was still laughing on the floor uncontrollably.

"Not helping!" she yelled, waving her arms in the air.

Niall got up and wiped away a few tears.

"Sorry, love," he said smiling, "how 'bout we go in the lake to get you un-stickifyed?"

"Umm, that's not a word..." she trailed, "but ok."

They laughed as Niall grabbed her hand, pulling her towards the lake in her maroon bikini. I glanced over at Harry. Uhhh, let's just say being in a room with Niall and Harry would not be my idea of a good time.

"Mia!" I screamed, smirking a little, "come in the water!"

"Uh, ok," she replied, blushing a little.

I watched as she walked down the steps in her black bikini. When she got in the lake, I grabbed both  of her hands, and started dancing like crazy.

"Hey, Chloe! Play some tunes, love!"

"You got it, babe!" she screamed.

As the opening beats to a rap song started, she ran out of my grip and onto a long dock. I watched as Mia's bare feet padded on the wood, and she did a perfect dive, almost no splash. I stood there in awe, as she started swimming.

Damn, she was fast.

Mia stopped swimming and looked at me, treading the clear lake water.

"So you gonna try to catch up with me or not?" she smirked.

I smiled and cannonballed in. Maybe my mission wouldn't be as hard as I thought.

A/N

HAHAHAHAHAH HARRY FELL ON HIS FACE! xD

....

yeah i have no life.