Chapter 2

Hello Beauties! If youre enjoying to story please give it a Star! and maybe a comment?
Thank you!
(The Rapid Tornado Tunnel is the really fast like barrel roll they do in the 2nd movie)

The rest of the day was horrible, every cheerful thought was wreaked, he couldn't even be excited about the Rapid Tornado Tunnel they've been working so hard on.

Dinner ended quickly, a couple of bites from his roast chicken was all Hiccup could hold down.

Now Hiccup laid in his bed, listening to Toothless quietly snoring. For hours.

He couldn't stop thinking about what happen. He felt remorse for Elizabeth, having to watch her brother die in such a horrific  way. He felt sorrow for their mother, losing a child in such short notice. He also felt guilty. Hiccup wanted to blame himself for Jack's death. If only they had left earlier, or hurried to the lake, they could have save him. Maybe.

He could just blame the Gods, it's their fault such a kind boy died. And tomorrow he knew the village will have a funeral for him. They do for everyone, because the bural of their dead symbolized the final departure from Earth. So their spirit can lay in rest. But Jack's wont. He'll lay in a watery grave.

Unless....

Hiccup jumped out of bed, his blanket flying onto the floor. He put on his brown pants, getting it caught on his fake metal leg. "Wake up Toothless. I need to do something."

The Dragon picked up his head, mint eyes staring lazily at the rider. Finally a yawn sniffled through and Toothless went back to sleep. Hiccup huffed before walking to his Night Fury, shaking his shoulder,"Toothless please,"

The dragon wasn't very happy but listened to the young viking, grumply, Toothless was up and flying.

Once at the lake, he told Toothless his plan. "He deserves a proper bural. I'm getting him out of there." Hiccup said with determination. Toothless slowly shook his head.

Hiccup sighed. "There was no reason for him to die. And no reason for him to have to stay down there, he deserves a place with his village. So I'm getting him. With or without your help." It was Toothless turn to sigh. Toothless looked at Hiccup's fishbone body. True he had grown some muscle but there was no way he could jump into the freezing lake, reach the bottom, and get to the top with a frozen body by the time he ran out of oxygen. Toothless jumped over Hiccup and ran to the hole in the lake. Ice creaked under his weight, almost sending his.through He paused for a second to glare at hiccup, seeming to tell him to stay put. Then he dove down. Instantly his eyes adjusted to the water and could see as clear as above. He saw a pretty big fish swim by and had to contain himself to not follow it. He swam deeper. Soon he saw the ground. But no Jack. He keep searching, scaning the bottom. But there was nothing there. Nothing.