Chapter 8

Thank you for the likes, now it seems like you guys are actually read this! Lets see whats going on with Jack and Hiccup today...!

As the sunlight crept into Berk, Hiccup's room began to fill with sunlight. Hiccup stirred in his bed. He groaned as he opened his eyes to see a figure of a male sitting on the window sill, one leg falling over the post and out the window. Hiccup sat up, causing Jack to turn and look at him with a small smile. Jack pointed to the fire that was about twenty feet away.

"Its to hot in here." He stated. Hiccup looked puzzled. Its actually really chilly. "Must be a side-effect, of...you know," Jack said. Hiccup nodded and moved to get ready.

"We better leave soon to go see The Elder." Jack swung his leg over so his chest was facing Hiccup. He was going to tell him that he already talked to her and she was crazy, she couldn't help. But it was the last sliver of hope left for Hiccup and he wasn't going to ruin it. Suddenly Hiccup pulled his shirt over the top of his head and discard it to the ground. Jack eyes scanned Hiccup's back. A galaxy of freckles were plastered all over. Jack face redded and he averted his eyes straight ahead, staring at the wooden bed. Every few seconds though, he would take a few glances. The brown hair teen rummaged through his small dresser and grabbed another green shirt, pulling it over his head. Then quickly he threw Jack a change of clothes.

"Change. I'll be down stairs." Hiccup said.

"Come on Toothless." He went down the steps and the quiet dragon followed. Jack laughed silently and began to removed his clothes. He reached for the blue sweater and slipped it out, along with the pair of tan pants. He reached for his staff and made his way downstairs.

The heat intensified with each footfall. Jack wanted to run back upstairs and out the window before his foot was off ths last step. He gulped quickly and headed towards Hiccup. Ths brown hair teen was finishing putting on his boot when Jack asked, "Aren't you going to eat first?" Because 1) he wanted Hiccup to keep up his strength and 2) he was delaying the confusing and completely unhelpful conversation with the Elder. Hiccup shook his head and moved to the door, but not before Jack wrapped his staff around his skinny body.

"Jack.." hiccup said. "Let go."

Jack replied, "No. Eat first," and begain walking towards the food storage, dragging Hiccup along. He pouted and followed. Jack smirked, "Good boy."

❄️

"Ugh this smells like dead fish," Jack covered his nose once he reached the locked room located on the other side of the fireplace. He heard Hiccup giggle behind him before he cleared his throat.

"Thats because it is dead fish Jack." Hiccup entered the room, Jack staying behind. The tiny teen reappeared carrying three large fish and one smaller one. Jack raised his eyebrows and leaned against his staff.

"Wow, i didn't know you ate that much,"

"Ha ha," hiccup said sourly. "Theses are for Toothless," he chucked the fish to the dragon, who gobbled them up. Hiccup reached for a metal stick leaning against the wall. But Jack was to fast and retrieved it first. "Jack," the brown hair boy said seriously.

"Hiccup." Jack repeated in the same tone a smile creeping on his face.

"You want me to eat? I need that."

"This?" The pale boy waved the metal rod. Hiccup nodded. "Well, you better ask nicely." Hiccup huffed but played along.

"Can i have it back please?"

Jack considered, but shook his head. He laughed as he jumped up, reaching for the giant logs that kept the ceiling up. Soon he was dangling like a dragon sleeping from a tree branch, staff in one hand, the rod in between his toes.

"Jump." Jack commanded. Hiccup just placed his hands on his hips. A smirk was sliding on his face. All he did was raise a finger, before Toothless gummy mouth ripped Jack's foot and pulled him down. He landed right on his bottom. The metal rod slid along the floor and landed at Hiccup's mechinal foot. He leaned down and picked it up, staring at Jack's face. "Thanks," Hiccup said as he pieced the fish and flung it over the fire.

Ok! So for the next chapter Im going to need 125 likes!

I know it sounds like a lot but i have a lot in store, so the soon you leave likes and share the story, the sooner Hijack will become cannon.

Good Luck to everyone that has started school!