⏫TWO⏫FAB5 Apologized To NAVNI

TWO⏫FAB5 Apologized To NAVNI

Please do comments and votes

Ignore grammatical Mistakes

⏭⏭⏭⏭⏭⏭⏭⏭⏭⏭⏭⏭⏭⏭

1st off guys really sorry.. This story is just imagination if I hurt anyone feelings by chance for that really sorry guys....

                      ❇❇❇❇

When they see navni going they (  fab5 ) they thought 💭 to talk to them tomorrow in space..

When they going to move that time police 🚨 arrived with harshad who's handcuffed.. To them and manik handover proof against harshad..

Aliya having tears 😢 because as a sister she loves him but what he did with cabir.. That really hurts her.. She never think that he can stoop so low....

She turn her face from harshad.. Fab4 hug her so that she will feel relax and telling that they r with her always..

They broke hug and cabir just side hug her and blink his eyes 👀.. Saying that don't think about any shit things.. Actually she's feeling guilty on behalf of hardhad.... 

Yup she's aggressive when it comes to her friends who's her family but she's really beautiful by heart just like her outside beauty....

When police taking harshad towards jeep he stop them....

" just a minute.. I want to meet aliya.. Plzzzzz ", he pledge to police 🚨 👮 officer.. He nodded his head and take him to aliya..

" Aliya I want to talk to you plzzzzz give me ur 5 min please.. ", he pleadge to her as soon as he reach close to her..

Aliya didn't said anything but see towards fab4 they blink there eyes 👀.. So she nodded her head..

" OK so Mr saxena what u want to talk with me..?? ", she said with difficulty as she loves him and it's difficult for her to hate her own brother..

" Aliya please don't talk to me like that.. It's hurts me.. ", he said as it hurts him when she treat him like unknown person..

" just come to the point Mr hatshad saxena.. What u want now..?? ", she said with her full hatred voice but she can't hate him..

" kiddo please don't talk to me like that and I'm sorry I didn't did like that.. Sorry aliya.. I accepted I did wrong.. But I can't saw u hating me.. ", he said said genuinely with his emotions..

" I can't bhai.. I can't.. I know u hate fab5 but I couldn't expect that u did like that.. I'm feeling ashamed calling u bhai.. ", she said while sobbing..

Cabir hug her more tightly in side way and crasse her hair.. Aliya wipe her tears.. And continue..

" ur 5 minutes is over Mr harshad saxena.. Now u can leave.. ", she said with cold tone..

" OK I'm leaving not before apologizing.. I'm sorry cabir.. And I'll try to move on from my hatred.. And I hope u'll guys forgive me.. And yeah take care kiddo.. ", he said genuinely.. And kissed on aliya forehead and leave from there with police 🚨..