🍀Тฬєитץ єιgнт🍀I Hate Them..!

2nd Rank in Kaisi Yeh yaariaan...... 💃💃💃💃💃💃

Congratulations..... 🎊🎊🎉🎉

Nandini and that Person Broke the hug When They Hear SOMEONE'S VOICE , " VEERU

Nandini and that Person Broke the hug When They Hear SOMEONE'S VOICE , " VEERU....!? ", Hearing the Person voice nandini Froze on her place and the gust feelings Arises in her hung to that Person Arms Close to her and Never Leave that Person.....

While Manik Was Standing All Alone Like a Lost Small Baby.... He Wined inwardly...!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Boyfriend of nandini looked at him with mist Eyes.... While nandini's Emotions was not Less.. She's also in daze seeing--

her Hero..!

Her Bestest Friend..!

And

most importantly;

HER FATHER..!

Here, in front of her all safe and sound... She looked her all family with her mist Eyes....

Her trance broke when both, her Father and her boyfriend reached close to Each other and her Father--Mohan whispered with longing for his best-friend, " JAI.... ", they both hug Each other and the other Family Member also See them with mist Eyes..

While nandini just admire them, as always.....

She just too dammn much  loved there friendship..

Who Can do anything for Each other....!

They Can die for each other and can kill anyone for Each other..!

There Favourite Phrase, that what they both Created, " Give love if, you received from others but if that person tried Comes between them, then that would be the last day of that person....!! ", they, both believe in it and always cherish the love they have for Each other....

Nandini Clear her throat as She's Back in her Naughty mood.. What She Always Said to both of them when they both are doing there bro-Romance..!! 😝😝

Nandini kept her finger on her lips while looking the both bestest Friend, who are Now looking at her with adoration, love and affection for there daughter.... Keeping the Arms around each other neck, respectively..

She Smile naughtily and Said, " Dad, boyfriend.. Why always you forgot that you are married with ur wife, respectively..... So, stop with ur bro-Romance.... ", She giggle while other Chuckle on her with there misty eyes, seeing her after So long....

Hell, it's 3 damn years, they Saw her..!!!!!

Mohan see his daughter with his misty Eyes and Also with Love.. He open his right Arm While Other arm is around nandini's boyfriend's neck , and Indicate her to Come in his Arms....